Chapter 22

================

    At eleven o'clock in the morning, Zhou Ning only took a little time from her busy work to close her eyes.

    It stands to reason that he should have come to work after removing the gauze yesterday, and he stayed at home for another day. Today, there is no reason to miss work anyway.

    Zhou Ning's mood was like that of the students on the first day of the summer vacation, a hundred reluctance.

    In the morning, he hugged Lin Wanku for a long time before he was willing to go out, but now it was only a few hours apart, and he missed his wife again. I really miss the days when Lin Wan came to post as soon as he reached out his hand and asked every two hours if he was going to the toilet.

    Lin Wan obviously couldn't adapt to the sudden absence of such an older husband. How to describe the feeling, Mao Mao's wool ball went out to work, and Mao Mao could only scratch the wall at home.

    Zhou Ning was busy for a while before picking up her phone. There were more than 100 unread entries, all of which were sent by Lin Wan.

    At first, the painting style was quite normal. Tell him to take a break when he is tired, stop staring at the computer all the time, drink more water, look at the distance and green, and interspersed with some cute emoticons.

    The further back, the more precise, maybe knowing that Zhou Ning didn't have time to look at her phone, she said nonsense more recklessly.

    Lin Wan: Do you eat cookies?

    After five minutes: If you don't talk, you just eat. Eat cocoa or plain?

    Lin Wan: Then I'll throw a dice. I'll put cocoa powder on the odd number, and not on the even number, okay?

    Then he throws a dice, which is odd.

    Lin Wan: I'm going to make cookies!

    Lin Wan: Do you prefer flower shape or star shape?

    Lin Wan: I can't find the mold.

    Lin Wan: Don't worry, I can also press circles with my hands.

    "Silly goose…"

    Zhou Ning looked through them one by one, and his smile grew stronger and stronger. His head couldn't help but think, if Lin Wan could talk, she must be a small talker, and there are endless small nonsense every day.

    Only when it was quiet for half an hour while making biscuits, Lin Wan chatted enthusiastically again by himself: Are you done? Can I go get you cookies later?

    Lin Wan: I'll throw a dice, and I'll go with the odd number.

    Tossed one, and it was an even number. Lin Wan didn't withdraw, and threw another one, an even number, and another throw, this time it was an odd number.

    Immediately sent a series of small fireworks: we will find you when the cookies are out of the oven!

    Zhou Ning looked at this "we" and laughed, talking like a good friend. In a sense, Lin Wan did have something in common with biscuits, and they were all eaten anyway.