Chapter 20

=================

    Those with heavy physical strength get up to cook, and those who lie down and enjoy their happiness are still sleeping with their heads covered.

    Zhou Condensation was reluctant to move in the position where Lin Wan had been lying, and his mind was still full of the feeling when Lin Wan put it in by himself last night. The young man is too heroic and wonderful.

    Not being able to capture the scene at that time has been defined by Zhou Ning as a great regret in life. When his eyes are healed, he must coax Lin Wan to do it again. Next time he must open his eyes and appreciate it.

    The fragrance of the food from the kitchen wafted in. Zhou Ning experienced some psychological struggles before deciding to move on. At least he should go to the dining table to eat.

    When his life did not stop, he studied hard, worked hard, and was busy like a machine. Now that I was finally forced to press pause, I can be as lazy as I can be.

    It seems that it is not too late to make up for the idleness lost in childhood, because there are still people who are willing to coax him as a child.

    After groping into the bathroom, Zhou Ning held onto the sink. He knew that there was a mirror in front of him, and his face was reflected in the mirror. In the past few days, he almost forgot what he looked like.

    Lin Wan's appearance can be remembered very clearly, especially the pair of fox eyes. When laughing, when crying, angry or wronged, I really want to see it soon.

    Smell it out, this morning should be eating porridge again.

    Zhou Ning's life has not been very good recently. Lin Wan helped her when she took a shower and went to the toilet. Doi also experienced a new way of playing.

    If you have to pick the bone in the egg, it is too vegetarian. Lin Wan didn't let him eat spicy and greasy food, nor did he let him eat snacks, and asked him to follow the doctor's orders.

    But he always secretly ate potato chips behind his back, and Zhou Ning could hear it every time, and then he was even more greedy.

    I tried to touch it on the dining table, thinking that it would be fine to have a fried egg, but only came across a small bottle. Smell, tasteless. It should be edible on the table. Zhou Ning sipped her tongue out a bit and put it down in disgust.

    "What's this...Bah..." He turned towards the kitchen, "Xiao Wan, pour me some water."

    There was no response. It should be porridge cooking on the stove, and the person is elsewhere.

    "Xiao Wan?" Zhou Ning screamed and groped for it, and finally stumbled to the balcony and pushed the door open, "Xiao Wan, are you here?"

    Lin Wan was practicing her voice according to the doctor's method, which made him terrified. , hurried over to hold his hand. Zhou Ning hugged the person in his arms, and sure enough, it was icy cold.

    "What are you doing here in the morning, don't freeze, go in quickly."

    Zhou Ning handsomely led Lin Wan into the back room, but his footsteps stopped - he was lost.