Chapter 26

===========================

    Zhou Ning sleeps on the left and Lin Wan sleeps on the right.

    It was decided according to the door or the window. His house was high on the floor, and the chances of being broken into by the bad guys were very small. Zhou Ning chose to rely on the door and left the potential danger to himself.

    So when Lin Wan couldn't meet anyone in his sleep, he would habitually move a little to the left and stick to Zhou Ning before he could sleep peacefully.

    Same thing today, move a little, move a little more. Moved to the point where half of his body was in the air, Lin Wan suddenly retracted and opened his eyes dumbfoundedly, Zhou Ning was not there.

    Sore back, sore head.

    He knew why his waist was sore, it felt all too familiar. As for the headache... Lin Wan opened the memory drawer in his head and flipped through it, only to remember that he seemed to be drunk.

    He got drunk after drinking the "drink" Zhou Du bought, and then somehow made it with Zhou Ning. By the way, it seems to be because of estrus. As for the rest, he's broken.

    There was the sound of water boiling in the kitchen, Lin Wan took a piece of Zhou Ning's shirt from the closet and put it on, and pulled her slippers out. The soles of his feet felt like stepping on cotton, helping him recall how brave and skilled his alpha was last night.

    There are already fried sausages and bacon on the table, as well as a side dish. Zhou Ning was still boiling water and scalding vegetables while cooking porridge. Judging from the speed of his cooking, he should have woken up very early.

    Lin Wan was lying on the door frame, carefully looking at his slightly tired face, "Did you not sleep well yesterday?"

    Because he was hit in the heart by a little angel, he lost sleep all night.

    Zhou Ning turned her head to the side when she heard the sound. Seeing such a coquettish posture early in the morning, Chun Xin jumped fiercely, and was forcibly pulled back by Lin Wan's questioning.

    He thought about it and didn't plan to talk about it. Lin Wan put a lot of effort into hiding it from him, and when he lost his words after drinking, it would be better for him to pretend he didn't know.

    "Well, you're always kicking the quilt." Zhou Ning rubbed his hair and patted the back of his head, "You won't behave well if you're drunk."

    "Really?" Lin Wan's eyes widened, he slept very honestly. "What else did I do, what did I say?"

    "I don't remember?"

    "Well."

    I don't remember exactly. Zhou Ning poured egg liquid into the boiling porridge, and the fragrance of rice mixed with the fragrance of eggs was not bad.

    "You said you wanted to eat the food I made, but I'll just get up and make it."

    "Really?" Lin Wan asked, tilting her head, with incredulity written on her face.