Chapter 5

===============

    Zhou Ning wondered for a moment if she had fallen asleep and was dreaming.

    But the soft touch is very real. He carefully opened his eyes and opened his eyes, and the small face like a porcelain doll was enlarged in front of him. Lin Wan pouted and tilted his head to kiss, as if he had been looking for an angle for a long time before kissing.

    Zhou Ning resisted the urge to press her head to kiss the world upside down, because if Lin Wan was caught this time, she probably wouldn't kiss him again in the future.

    Lin Wan thought that Zhou Ning had already fallen asleep, and her sleeping face was very good-looking. The more she looked, the more she liked it. Naturally...

    He would leave if he wanted to touch it, and he would not be discovered if he touched it and waited for a while. His mouth was dry and his toes were curled up. Subconsciously, he wanted to lick his lips, but his lips were still stuck to Zhou Ning.

    From Zhou Ning's point of view, Lin Wan not only kissed him, but also licked him...

    the feeling of being overcharged can only be prolonged by himself.

    He gently held the back of Lin Wan's head and brought the unruly tongue to his own territory. Lin Wan was startled, struggled slightly, and soon turned her head up to kiss her, because Zhou Ning's fierce offensive let out a small whimper.

    Zhou Ning found that his baby was quite good. He knew how to open his mouth when it was time to open his mouth, but he was not very good at breathing, and it didn't take long for him to breathe. I don't know when the hand on his shoulder nudged him, Zhou Ning I knew it was time to stop.     Lin Wan took a deep breath, his chest heaving violently. Zhou Ning hadn't broken away from the kiss just now, and slowly kissed his brow, eyelids, nose tip, chin, and finally stopped at the Adam's apple, took a bite on it, and a low smile came out of his throat, between his mouth and nose. The heat hit his slender neck: "Fourth, kiss me every day before going to bed."     Lin Wan's heartbeat was completely chaotic.     At 5:50 in the morning, Lin Wanhui woke up on time. Because my ex-in-law got up early, he had to have breakfast before 6:30.     When he wakes up reflexively, he will be scolded for being lazy, and it will linger in his subconscious mind. After getting up, he always remembers that no one will scold him now.

    Climbing out of Zhou Ning's arms, he usually gets up at eight o'clock, and it's cold even if he cooks early.

    Lin Wan ran to the balcony and closed the door. Just thinking about what he was going to do next made him feel uncomfortable and uneasy.

    He clenched his fists, thinking of Zhou Ning's name, but after trying several times, he could only pronounce hoarse and unpleasant syllables. Lin Wan closed her mouth angrily, her eyes turning red. Touching the place on the neck where I was kissed yesterday, blaming myself is useless.

    It took a while for the cold wind to blow on the balcony before entering the room and washing his face, not wanting Zhou Ning to see his dejected look.

    The breakfast was very rich. Zhou Ning did not mention that Lin Wan also found out that he was very picky eater. There will always be more tricks to do. Anyway, Zhou Ning is not there at noon, so it doesn't matter if he has leftovers.

    "Why is it so delicious?"

    Zhou Ning came out after smelling the smell, hugged him from behind, and rubbed his neck affectionately before he said distressedly: "Don't wake up so early in the future." After a

    pause, he added, "Noisy. Wake me up."

    Lin Wan quickly nodded.

    After dinner, Lin Wan packed up and waited early, Zhou Ning changed his tie one after another, and he was not ready.

    "Xiao Wan, try that one with me again... Tsk, could it be the suit?"

    Seeing that he was about to take it off again, Lin Wan couldn't help but gestured forward.

    "You said that this body looks good? Well... well, then you help me tie the tie."

    Lin Wan quickly fixed it for him, Zhou Ning said to the mirror with satisfaction: "As expected, the wife's tie is It's much more pleasing to the eye."

    Lin Wan gave a thumbs-up and made another walk gesture, the Civil Affairs Bureau had already opened the door, how could he not be in a hurry.

    Zhou Ning looked at him with a smile instead of a smile: "I'm so anxious to marry me."

    He was just in a good mood today and wanted to make a joke, but Lin Wan blushed and nodded earnestly, pointing her finger at herself, Two more turns at the temple: I think.

    "Okay, let's go now." Zhou Ning held his hand with a warm smile.

    There is no one today, and Xiaohongben will get it soon. Lin Wan looked back with the two books in her hands, her eyes full of excitement. Zhou Ning wanted to take it with him several times, but he didn't see it, and his eyes were full of bright red.

    The last time he got married, he didn't even open that book.

    "I'll take a look at it when I get home. I'll take you to buy something now."

    Lin Wan then put the marriage certificate into the small bag embarrassedly, put it in carefully, and patted it, confirming that the certificate was inside. Then hand over to Zhou Ning and let him hold it.

    The first is to buy pajamas. In front of those normal clothes, Zhou Ning inexplicably remembered the sunny pajamas at home, and Lin Wan's white two groups that he accidentally saw... I don't know when I will see it again. .     His wife is sensitive and easy to think too much, and she can't mess around when she is married, for fear that Lin Wan thinks that marrying him so quickly is just for that. For the first time in Zhou Ning's dream, it is best for Lin Wan to bring it up first.     All the way to purchase, Zhou Ning chose what Lin Wan wanted. The only thing he wanted was a small box with a lock.     Zhou Ning would never buy this kind of thing, it's just not useful. But don't cute people just like some pretty gadgets, and they happily pay for them.     When Zhou Ning went home and packed up together, he realized that the small box that Lin Wan had to buy was for the marriage certificate. Put it in it solemnly, and set the password to Zhou Ning's birthday.     "Baby, no one steals this kind of thing..."     Zhou Ning could have imagined that if a thief came in, he would go to great lengths to open this valuable box, only to find that there were only two red books in it.     is the most precious thing.     Lin Wan gestured in sign language, but Zhou Ning seemed to hear his firm voice.     Maybe one day, Lin Wan can call his name. Zhou Ning was extremely hopeful.

    He didn't show it on his face, he just patted him on the head dotingly, "The company has something to do, I'll go first. But today is our first day of marriage, I'll be back early."

    Lin Wan sent him to the door, When Zhou Ning changed his shoes, he hugged him from behind, and put his small head on the back that made him feel extremely secure, wrote "five" on his palm, and drew a question mark.

    Fifth, hug before going to work.

    May I?