author's note

Wow!! I seriously cannot believe this story is over!

Thank you all so much for reading Powerless! I appreciate the support so much and reading your comments honestly makes my day—and yes I do read them all.

I had so much fun writing this for you all, this was the first story that I actually finished so I'm quite proud of it. Ivy, as my first fully thought-out original character, holds a special place in my heart and obviously Bucky does too.

I'm also really happy that I was able to bring my own unique take to each of the Avengers personalities and quirks, I especially loved writing Tony and Sam.

I hope you guys were happy with the ending! I know the last chapter before the epilogue was a little bit of a cliff-hanger and I seriously thought about killing Ivy off (since it would work well with Wanda's grief-spiral in WandaVision) but I decided that I would rather have everyone get the happy ending they all deserve and not follow the MCU timeline (which involves torturing all my comfort characters to no end *cough cough* Wanda and Bucky *cough*).

I have 2 other fanfics in the works right now if anyone wants to check them out:

Chasing Miss Bridgerton - A Bridgerton story, the heroin is a Bridgerton (but an oc) and her love interest is Simon Basset's brother, (also an oc)! There's a gossip-filled ton, espionage (yes, espionage!) and a whole lot of falling in love. BASED ON BOOKS NOT NETFLIX SHOW!

Emerald Eyes - This is a Draco Malfoy fic with an oc! Go back to the magical world we all know and love! There's our beloved hogwarts, mistaken identity, many secrets and the trials and tribulations of experiencing love for the first time. 

Thank you all again and I hope you enjoyed.

Till next time, loves!

~S :)