Chapter One

**Authors Note**

So i have never ever written anything in my life other than tiny little school projects! So please please do not judge me to harshly. Even if it kinda sucks. But i am always open to suggestions on how to make my writing even better! Also! Comments and votes are always the best way to keep me motivated! Love you all ! Amazing cover made by WhispersOfSecretsPast

I hope you enjoy! BYE :)

**************************************************************************************************************

Pewds POV

I guess you could say that i probably should have noticed. I probably should have noticed how late Marzia was leaving and how early she was just coming home.

But of course, I'm me. I'm easy going, but I don't think of things like that to be something i should worry about.

Silly me indeed.

"Pewds?" I heard her lovely voice behind me, but as i turned to look at her, i could see the tears streaming. I also also saw her bags, packed, and behind her.

"What's wrong?" Worry was becoming of me. Had she been hurt? What was so wrong? I've never seen her cry.

"I-I have something I need to tell you." Was all she said.

"Okay.." What happened? Was she...?

"I cheated on you." She answered as she started crying harder.

"W-What...??" I was shocked. And hurt. The tears started streaming down my face before I even realized I was crying. My heart had felt like it sunk down into my stomach and my eyes burned like hell.

"Sorry.. But maybe if you had payed attention to me, i wouldn't of had to." She replied as she turned around to walk away.

Anger came over me. I payed so much attention to her. I helped her through everything, she traveled with me! How can she say that? How could she do this? How can she just walk away.

'"I payed attention to you! You were the thing i payed the most attention to! I cared about you and you knew that but you just had to go off and break my heart into little pieces. " I was beyond angry. I had not even realized what i said before she turned around and started yelling at me.

"You?? Pay attention to me? Ha Ha very funny. All you payed attention to was your youtube account. Haven't you realized i've been leaving late at night? What could you think i was doing that late??"

She was wrong. She was so wrong. But I cant yell back. It was Marzia. I loved her. But she did not love me.

"I noticed.. I just trusted you.." Was all I could get out. She left the room and ran out of the house yelling.

"Fuck you Pewds, you never cared, and I'm never coming back."

The door slammed shut and my emotions changed from anger to depression. My girlfriend just left me. The girl I gave my heart and soul to. And she just crushed them.

I sat there for a while crying on my bed. I cried and cried until I just could not stand the sound of my weeping anymore. I stood up and walked out to the kitchen. The memories flowed back. Her and I had spent years in this house. It was too full of memories. I needed to get out. But I really had no where to go. I only had youtube friends. Cry and Ken were both in America, while i was in Sweden. I could go rent a hotel room until I found somewhere to go.. yeah. That seemed to be a good idea.

I was packing my bag when my computer started dinging.

It was Cry.

Crys POV

Bored as I was, i definitely needed somebody to play a game with. I was in the mood for Bloody Trapland, and who better to play with then Pewds? So I called him.

Ring Ring

He answered on the final ring.

"H-Hello..?" He sounded really upset. Had I done something?

"Pewds? Are you okay?"

"No.." Offering no other explanation, i decided to ask.

"Whats wrong?"

"M-Marzia.. she..she left me.." WHAT?? That bitch! How could she do this to him? I mean of course i had never liked her, but I cant even describe the hate i had for her now.

"What?? Why?"

"She..She cheated on me.."

How could she do this? She has the best person in the world and she just turned around and went for more!

"A-are you okay? Wait, are you packing? Where are you gonna go?" He was obviously packing to go somewhere? Was she kicking him out? She could not. Its his house!

"I-Im going to a hotel. This house has way to many memories."

"Why don't you come to Florida?"

Wait what? Did I just invite him over?

"Really..?" He asked. He was up for it.

"Yes of course! I'm gonna go online and get the tickets, i'll email them to you!"

And with that, I hung up and went online to order some plane tickets.