Chapter 15

Pewds POV

Cry was okay with us recording his face, so I set up all my equipment and we decided one video each channel per game, and if the audience wanted more we now always had the chance to continue the series. 

I set it up by the t.v which is a laborious task, including cleaning the floor space to not look like a tornado just burst through the door causing havoc.  Cry came downstairs dressed to impress. Like holy cow he looked good. Wearing a nice sweater and some jeans he looked like he was ready to go to work or something . 

"Wow somebodys..dressed up."

"You like what you see?" He winked and continued walking towards me. 

"Always do, but why so dressed up?" I asked actually questioning it now. Yes of course I don't record like right when I wake up but I definitely don't dress up either. 

"Well this is my first proper video showing my face.. I want to look presentable."  He smiled shyly and started to set up the video games. "Also in my videos everybody thinks i'm drunk or high or extremely tired and I guess now is the time to show them wrong right?" He laughed to himself and it made me smile. Cry already pushing out the haters after just taking his mask off a week ago. It made me happy that he's finally becoming happier with himself. 

"Okay then, lets get going." 

We sat down and I started my video and said hello. We played left for dead first, sense it was the game we both kind of new and hadn't played together. 

The videos went great. Me and Cry obviously have great chemistry so the audience will love our videos together. Let's be honest, we have both seen the PewdieCry photos and fanfictions. We know the audience loves us and want us to be as together as possible in the realest reality. So this was easy and good. Like if we kissed it would get billions of views probably.

Wow that's an interesting idea.

No, I am not exploiting my boyfriend like that. I still was not used to saying that title. It was different to say the least. I was used to friend or best friend but not boyfriend. I loved saying it though. This shy boy that has had so much happen in his life is mine, somebody I have to call my boyfriend. It beautiful, love, its a way to express so much. You open up your heart and give it to somebody without even meaning too. You just want them, their happiness and their love. 

I sat contemplating to long, because cry was shaking my shoulders to snap me out of it. 

"Sorry, I was just thinking." I said sitting up and grabbing the controller. "So what first?" 

He looked at the stack of games I had and that we just bought, and seemed to be stumped. 

"Let's just start with Portal 2, it is something the audience knows us for, and I think we've kept them waiting long enough for another video of it. "

We both nodded our heads and got ready to play. Sat next to each other with me about to turn on my camera. Cry grabbed my hand and squeezed. I could tell he was worried. This wasn't what he was used to. I smiled leaned back and kissed him. Simple kiss, no tongue or anything. Just one to let him know I was here. He smiled and I went to turn on the camera when I was pulled back and rolled to the floor so quickly my brain couldn't process what was happening. Cry pinned me and started kissing all over my face eventually finding my lips and staying there for a while. I smiled and laughed kissing back. I started to wrestle him back as he was still pinning me and it became war in those moments. We were rolling on the floor giggling insanely and sneaking kisses in to distract the other person. I finally pinned him and he begged for mercy. Not really but he did seem tired and so I let him go and kissed him again. 

We stayed there for a while but got up and said we really needed to start recording or else we will never get these videos done. 

We tried to make ourselves look like we weren't just wrestling on the floor and put on our headphones and grabbed the controllers. I turned everything on and started the camera.

"How's it goin' bros? My name is PPPEEWWDDIEEPIEE and .." I stopped waiting for cry to say his name. He said Cry in a silly voice like I say mine and we started recording, laughing our asses off the whole time. 

This was something I could find myself getting used to.