Chapter Five

Crys POV

He. Said. Yes.

Pewds just agreed to go to bed with me. The guy I had a huge crush on just agreed to sleep with me. My heart was pounding and my face was bright red. Thanks to my mask though, I didn't have to worry.

My mask..

What was I going to do? I can't sleep with my mask on.. Can I trust him? No.. I can't trust him.. I can't trust anybody..

What am I going to do? I guess i'll just sleep with it on. I can't let him see. The crush he may or may not have on me would definitely be non existent. What if he brings it up..?

"Cry?" I had snapped back into my senses and realized the Pewds was talking to me trying to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I replied quickly trying to act like I was actually listening.

"Are you okay? You sounded really out of it." He asked, I could hear the concern in his voice. It made me happy that he was so concerned about me.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about stuff." Don't ask what. Please don't ask what.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked. Damn.. I don't know what to say. If he thinks I don't trust him, then he is gonna be hurt, but if I lie, then i'm not honest..

"Well..It's really complicated. Just thoughts running around in my mind. It's all good though." There. Problem avoided.

I hope

Pewds POV

Cry seemed really out of it when I said i'd go to bed with him..Did he see that I was excited? Did I scare him away? Why would he ask if he didn't want me to? Was it a prank? Gosh, I was so worried.

"Are you sure it's okay? You seem really off and you're kinda scaring me."

"Yeah, i'm fine, i'm just a little worried about you seeing me with my mask off.." He trailed off. I felt terrible, i totally forgot about his mask, I was so excited and I didn't even realize how worried he probably was.

"I can just sleep in my own bed, I don't want to worry you."

"NO! I invited you to sleep with me, you have to come with me" He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to his bedroom. I happily let him pull me along, because I adored him, and I seriously need somebody to cuddle with at night.

Gosh that sounded so gay pewds

Shut up brain, i'm bi, not gay.

I think

Crys POV

He IS going to bed with me. I'm not letting my stupid mind mess this up right now. It will happen. I need it more than anything. I can live with Pewds seeing my face. I guess..

We got to my bedroom door and I couldn't be anymore terrified. This was the moment of total truth. To see if Pewds can handle the horrors of my face.

As we walked through the door Pewds started to speak.

"You don't have to take it off, seriously, i'm okay with going to the guest room."

No. He can't leave me this soon.

"No, you have to see it at some time."

With that, I took of my mask, slowly, making sure he didn't see to much to soon, because he was probably as terrified as I was. I finally got all the strings off my mask and i dropped it to the floor. I looked down, prepared for the screaming and the running away.

But that didn't happen.

Pewds gasped, and then started to speak.

"Cry..you're so..handsome."

"Really?" I thought I was thinking that but apparently I said it out loud. Whoops.

"Yes..I don't understand why you hide your face..it's so beautiful. Your eyes sparkle and every tiny feature improves something that doesn't even need to be improved."

I smiled. I didn't truly believe him, but now I knew that he didn't mind.

"I don't hide it for any specific reason, not just one memory, I hide it because I don't like it, I don't feel like anything you described."

I saw his eyes grow sad. Dang, I just upset him.

"But, you helped. You make me happy. You make me more confident. You're slowly helping me through my depression and you're slowly helping me get better.

You're also making me fall madly in love with you."