Chapter 23

**Authors Note ** Yo yo so I quit the softball team because it was bullshit and shit like that, so I should have way more time to write and give you all more from the story. If you want to know all the deets just get a hold of me. I love all the support you all give, xoxo**

Crys POV

This was something  completely different for both me and Pewdie, having this to look after we both knew would be a huge responsibility. This was also something we knew would be very time consuming. Baby shopping was also a big hassle, with every single thing that is going on. We knew we both had to tell our fans at some point, but we figured we should leave some mystery in this relationship. 

On the way to the store for the first time, we were both super excited.  This was actually happen, both of us has always had the dream of having a kid, but that was proved hard when we turned out to be gay. Pewds had always wanted one more, willing to be as kind as possible to get one. He didn't have to try very hard. I had always known that this day would come, but I was not expecting it this soon. Pewds and I had been a lot happier since he got the news. He's lighted up and we've been getting closer instead of growing apart. This means everything to me, and I cant express enough how lucky I am to have Felix. We sat in silence on the way, pondering everything . We had gotten a list of things we would need, and I had even been saving for this day since I was thinking about applying us both. We had a lot coming up this week. The wedding and the baby right after. 

We arrived to the large pink and blue colored store, anxious as hell. This was the moment a lot of things were decided. We were still in Sweden, I sold my house down in Florida and had everything inside it sold as well except for a few things I went back to get. The apartment we lived in had an extra room, one we mostly used to keep our equipment in, so we knew we had to do a little bit of arranging. But that was okay, this little girl we were getting is going to mean the world to Felix and I. This girl is going to know everything from the beginning. No lies unless they must be told. Trust me, we both thought we were prepared.

We were not. Walking into that store was the biggest shock of probably both of our lives. The store was filled, top to bottom with pink and blue everything. We had already decided to get both colors, so the girl didn't have to be shocked with so much pink in her room. I wish we knew her name right now, they won't tell us until the day before, and that seems like so much longer from now. 

Walking around the story was like a little boy seeing a candy shop. Jaw dropping. I loved it. We picked out a bed and toys and so much other stuff until we were done. We had bought so much and scheduled for it to be delivered the day after our wedding. One day before she came. We knew this gave us little time for a honey moon, so we decided our first anniversary would be like our honeymoon. This was much much more exciting. 

Pewds POV

This all was still a shock for me, Cry had only announced the news what feels like a few days ago, and now were out buying stuff for our new little girl . This was something I had always dreamed of, and I felt like I was in a movie. we'd grown much closer and every day was becoming the happiest day of my life lately. This was also the busiest month of my life, but thats okay. Sometimes its nice to be busy. We drove home slowly, processing everything that just happened, every moment rumbling out of our mouths faster than rocks rolling down a hill. We were in shock and awe and everything we had experienced. 

I worried a bit, that this would draw us farther apart because we just keep seeming to get busier, but in fact, all it has done is brought us closer. We got home and we cuddled on the couch playing video games. Talking about how this was going to be the best week of our entire lives. After I kicked his butt at some great video games, we walked upstairs and started to move our equipment to the living room. We were going to set up a joint gaming spot and just use all of our equipment in one place. This would save us a lot of room and give us more chances to game together. 

I was in love with him, and this week was going to be so amazing and jaw dropping.