Chapter 22

**AUTHORS NOTE ** YO guys so I haven't been updating a lot lately because I have been busy with softball which I guess has been fun but really not worth it tbh. I haven't been played and it kinda sucks. Also note that my school wont have seminar the next 2 weeks (which is when i normally write) so the chapters will take longer to type. I love you all, and im trying my best !**

Pewds POV

This had all come as a big shock to me. I wasn't expecting to hear this news at all. But, indeed, it was one of the best moments of my life. The papers stated we should choose. If we wanted a boy or a girl. We chose a girl, because we figured she would be a new challenge to take care of. This was new and excited. We wouldn't be able to get her until after the wedding, which was only like a week away. So we both knew we had more than enough time to prepare for this. After I found out, I cried and cried into Ryans arms for what seemed like ever. We quickly decided which cake we liked best, and went home. We RAN home. Speeding and running everywhere because our bodies were full of excitement and love and we couldn't handle it anymore. Home was the first place we went, to stop and get ready for everything, do some planning. 

We arrived home and burst through the door. I looked at Cry and grabbed him, giving him a huge kiss. I was so happy and thankful he would do this. It meant the world and more. I've been telling him this the whole way home, but he won't accept verbal thank you's, so ill have to give him thanks in kisses and love. And by taking care of our new baby girl. The wedding had little left to plan, just some more invitations to collect and we both had to get tuxes. but now, we had something completely new to do. 

Baby shopping. 

Also such a short chapter im sorry the next one will be super duper long I just need to get my creative juices flowing.