Chapter Eight

**Authors note- So i'm back, I stopped writing this story a few months ago (things happened and I just couldn't continue it for a while. But now its better and I can continue the story now! So I hope you enjoy!**

Pewds POV

We were laying there in Cry's bed, when he spoke up.  

"Wow this happened so fast. I mean think about it, a week ago i would've never imagined that i would be laying here with the infamous Pewdiepie."

I wasn't expecting that, and now that I thought about it he was right. We seemed to be going and falling quite fast, but that doesn't bother me. Does it bother him?

"Yeah I guess so, but that doesnt bother me, i love how quick i fell for you."

"It doesnt bother  me, i'm glad i fell for you, but its kinda like Romeo and Juliet, we're falling and moving so fast that it may not end the way we want it to. Does that make sense?"

I thought about it and maybe he's right. Maybe we should slow down. I mean we have the rest of our lives to be in love and happy. Although i wasn't quite sure that i was happy yet. I must'ou have taken to long to answer, because he coughed really loud trying to get my attention.

"Oh yeah sorry i was thinking about it, and i agree with you.  I mean you haven't even asked me out yet." I winked to show that i was just joking. Cry smiled and chuckled, getting up out of the bed and walking over to my side. The way he did was amazing. He moved in such a swift and perfect motion it made me happy. Thinking about it made my skinny jeans tight. 

"You're right, I haven't asked you out yet." Cry moved closer to my face, my heart was pounding harder the closer he got. When he was barely centimeters away from my face, he stopped and in his erotic "Cry Reads" voice said.. 

"Felix, will you be my boyfriend?" 

Crys POV

My heart was racing faster than a race car and my brain almost lost a wheel when the words tumbled out of my mouth. I could've swore you could hear my heart beating.

"Felix, will you be my boyfriend?"

"No Cry."

My heart stopped. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm just kidding of course!"

I looked up at his smiling face and smiled. My heart started working again. 

"I hate you so much." I said while moving in to hug him. As I hugged him he spoke up.

"I love you too, Cry."

Pewds POV

I woke up in Cry's guest room, saddened when i realized i was alone.  I got up to go shower because I really needed to get some videos done, considering i've been using all my backups. I walked to the guest bathroom and got in the shower. 

A lot of things have happened this past week, what Cry had said was no doubt very true.  A week ago I was with Marzia at the park. Marzia..Even thinking about her made me want to cry. Cry.. he's been so lovely to me lately. He took me in and made me feel loved and welcomed and happy. But what if it's just rebound. What if i'm just lonely. Wouldn't that mean i'm just using Cry to get over Marzia?? The thought of that broke me, at least nobody can hear you cry in shower...

I got out of the shower, with my thoughts collected and made my decision.

I got dressed, packed my bags, and left. I couldn't let Cry be hurt by my selfishness. 

******************************************************************************************

**Authors note** (again) Sorry for the short chapter, it's new to be writing again and I have to get back into the stream of story and feelings and yeah. But they will get better! Pinky Promise!

L-O-V-E you