Chapter Six

Pewds POV

"..You're also making me fall madly in love with you."

As those words came out of his mouth, I literally couldn't contain my happiness. I smiled, really big not realizing it, and I was practically jumping with joy.

He is falling in love with me too

I was silent for so long smiling to myself before I realized I need to say it back!

"Cry.. That's..amazing. I feel all the same things. Especially the last one. You're doing so much for me, letting me stay here and all, and its making me fall madly in love with you as well, I mean, how could I not, you're so gorgeous and funny and everything great. I love you Cry."

"I love you too Pewds." He said.

I grabbed his hand, way to excited for this moment that just happened, and pulled him to the bed. I let go of his hand to take off my shirt and pants, leaving me only in my boxers, and I got in bed.

Cry must have been embarrassed at my sudden act, because he was bright pink. But eventually he did the same and we cuddled close together.

"Taking my mask off was seriously the best thing I could have ever done."

He whispered into my ear. It gave me chills. Good chills, of course. Here I was cuddling with the man I loved and with that thought I fell into a very peaceful sleep.

Crys POV

I woke up next to something. It was really warm. I tried to move when I realized the thing was a person and that person was Pewds! Joy automatically filled my whole body as memories of last night flowed back. I confessed that I loved him, and he even said it back. I snuggled into him and he seemed to be waking up. "C-Cry..?"

I could barely here his quiet whisper.

"I'm right here Pewds." I said. This was extremely perfect. I felt like I was floating.

Pewds seemed to be dozing off again, so I let him fall back asleep before getting up. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast. I started making eggs and bacon along with waffles. I made a bunch and made it all look super fancy on the kitchen table. Then, even though it was breakfast, I still lit candles and made everything look like a fancy dinner. I heard him rustling around upstairs and I got nervous pretty quickly. I didn't have my mask on, but after last night, I really don't think i need it at home. But eventually, as Pewds was walking down the stairs, all my problems disappeared. He looked amazing. Even with his hair a mess and his clothes wrinkled. It was apparent he just woke up, and I was loving the look. I realized I was staring and looked away as my face turned into a bright pink color. then I remembered, I made breakfast. I turned to greet Pewds, but he was gone.

Pewds POV

I woke up to a lonely bed. Sadness hit me, but it didn't last too long. Amazing smells hit my nose. Bacon was the first and strongest smell which excited me. I got out of bed and started to walk down the stairs. The smells were getting stronger, and I could now smell eggs and waffles. i got down the stairs and found Cry staring at me. He wasn't moving but his mouth was open and he turning pinker and pinker. I started to blush as he turned away obviously aware of how he had been staring. As he looked away and went to find the source of the smell, which I eventually found in the dining room. I was beautiful. There was candles and loads of food. He even had the lights dimmed. I was astonished. I heard Cry walking up behind me, and I turned to face him.

"Cry, this is amazing. Did you do all this when I was sleeping?"

"Yeah, I couldn't do it when I was sleeping, silly."

"Don't be sarcastic, it's amazing what you did. It's beautiful!"

"It's all for you. Today is all about you. We're going to do anything and everything you want!"

"Anything?" I laughed and then smirked, as he stared at me and nodded yes. Anything? What should we do? We could go to the mall and buy video games, and then just have a huge gaming marathon. Yeah, that was definitely what I wanted.

"I want to go to Gamestop, get some games, and then play them all day." I said, really excited about today.

"Okay, lets just eat and then we can go."

We ate breakfast and it was amazing. Cry was a really good cook. Cry insited he clean up so I let him, and left to go take a shower. Then I heard a whisper.

"Hey Pewds"