Chapter 14

AUTHORS NOTE**- Hey Guys! I'm so sorry for not updating this for like a month. I had Christmas break and I just wanted to spend it with my family and friends and doing things that I can't do that often like watching youtube all day and playing sim. Since I write in school, i'll be updating much more frequently! I promise. I love you all and thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy! Be the beautiful people you are! **

Crys' POV 

We got in Pewds car and buckled in. We were going to buy some new games, to play and collab together with so that we could have fun and make videos. Multi-tasking at its finest. We sat there trying to get the stupid GPS to work, sense Pewds downloaded or online ordered most of his games. We finally got it to run and we started on our way. I got out my phone and plugged in the aux cord and started playing pop music really loud sense I knew he would know the songs. We sang at the top of our lungs like we were in some sappy teenage chick-flick. It was fun and relaxing. The store wasn't that far away so our sappy songs were ended early. We ran inside the store like little 10 year olds and I realized that this whole trip to the store has made us younger. I chuckled at that and then went to go look at co-op games to play with him. 

We spend almost an hour looking through the store, and picked out loads of co-op games such as Portal 2 (Pewds apperenly lost the game xD) Borderlands, Left 4 Dead, FarCry 4, and even some silly Lego games. We were ready for the amazing night we were going to have. Both huge video game lovers, we knew that there would be lots and lots of yelling, but all in good fun. We'd also be recording so then we are getting our job done. Exciting eh . 

We got back in the car and drove to a tiny cafe right down the road and went in to get some coffee. We were both huge coffee drinkers and we felt as if we may need the energy today. Videos are something that require lots of that, although anybody that watches me know that I dont like to follow that all the time. Sleep Deprivation is my enemy. 

Leaving the coffee shop, we decided to just go home and order a pizza for dinner, set up some gaming and recording, and get started. I also decided that this was going to be a good day, no way anybody or anything is going to be able to ruin it. Driving down the road was the same as it was coming up. Music blaring and cheesy movie dance moves. But it was our own none the less. 

Pewds was driving, and he looked older when he drove. He was smiling and sort of dancing like I was but he had a certain older theme to it. I don't know, maybe it was sparked by the attraction I had to him. I wondered how I got so lucky to have somebody as great as Pewds, and then again I also wondered why in the world Marzia would hurt such a sweet soul such as his. Its odd really. Truly Puzzling.

We arrived back at Pewds Home, and grabbed our stuff out of the car. We went in and put in by the Tv.

"So are we both just gonna record at the same time in the same place or..?" He asked, seemingly worried about showing my face on camera. Why does it matter hiding anymore? Everybody has seen it. And with Pewds around I barely wear it anymore. 

"Yeah we could do that." He looked at me puzzled. "Are you sure? I mean what if the camera-" I cut him off

"It's okay. They've already seen my face, its gonna be all over the internet anyway."

"I just don't want you do be uncomfortable." This was utterly sweet. Knowing that he cared enough to compromise video recordings really meant a lot to me. 

"Thank you, I love you so much."

"I love you too, now lets play some video games!"