Chapter Two

Crys POV

As I was buying the plane tickets my phone was being bombarded by texts and calls from Pewdie, wondering why, what, and when I was doing this and when he was going. I was so excited. Finally I would get to see my best friend in person, not just through a camera on skype or a video on youtube. This would be real life. A real life hello! A real life hug. Hug?

The thought of hugging Pewds was overwhelming. I just knew it would be a great feeling and everything above. Maybe I was taking this a little to far. He was my friend after all.

I bought the plane tickets for tomorrow at noon and quickly emailing them to Pewds.

I was way to excited. But before I had time to celebrate, I really needed to clean. I guess i'll start in the guest room, since that is where Pewds will be staying. I wonder how long he will be staying.

I hope forever

I do. But that is not the topic at hand. My BEST FRIEND is coming to stay with me. So I really have to get cleaning. I vacuumed the whole house and I even dusted. Then I mopped the kitchen and cleaned out the cupboards. I hadn't done this in months and I guess now I finally had an excuse to actually do it. I finished by organizing and trying to make the house as clean as I possibly could for him.

I had finished and looked at the clock.

12:00 Am.

I really needed some sleep. I went into my room, stripped down to my boxers, and went to sleep.

Pewds POV

It had happened so extremely fast, one moment I was crying my eyes out and the next I was on my way to airport to go to Florida, To see my best friend, Cry.

I was still upset, of course. But i was out of that house and going to meet my best friend. I really hope that I wasn't being a burden. But he insisted, and even bought my plane tickets! I could not say no; not like i wanted to say no. I was very excited to see him. Face to Face. Well, Face to Mask, but you get the idea. I was getting to see my best friend, my crush.

Crush?! I did not just think that! I in no way had a crush on my friend. He was just my friend. End of story.

I got to the airport and was a little late, so right when I got through security, it was time to board. I got on my plane and sat down. These were really nice seats, I really hope Cry did not spend that much on them. It was almost a 10 hour flight, and considering I just woke up, i knew sleep would not be possible. So I got out my camera, did a tiny vlog, not really explaining why I was on the plane or where I was going. They did not need to know yet.

After I put the vlog on my laptop and watched it, i decided it wasn't really a vlog, more of just the camera staring at me, so i deleted it. I didn't know what to do then, so I just got out a book instead,

I had finished the book 3 times before we arrived. But i was finally there. Florida was beautiful, It was so sunny and extremely hot. I was sweating already. I didn't care. It was for my best friend.

I was nervous. I mean, I had only seen Cry through Skype and he barely said much. This would be a whole new ball park. I sent him a quick text telling him I was here as the plane landed. He texted me back instantly

I'm already here, sitting here and waiting.

He was here. Waiting to meet me. I was nervously excited and my heart was beating like a drum as I unboarded the plane. There he was. Mask and all.

He looked good. He was taller than me, and was wearing a Brofist shirt and gray sweatpants. He had dark brown hair that hung over his mask perfectly.

I was walking towards him and before he could see me I walked behind him and yelled BOO making him jump and turn around so fast.

There he was. My best friend. In person. He hugged me before I could even say hi and I hugged him back. We hugged for a while. Actually, we hugged for a pretty long time. It was amazing. It sent chills through my spine, and made everything else disappear. It was one of the best hugs ever.

We pulled away and I was a little disappointed.

"My car is this way." He said as he grabbed my hand and ran through baggage claim and then he pulled me to the car.

Holding my hand the whole way.