Chapter Ten

Cry's POV

I tried to sober up before I got on the plane, but it didnt work as well as I thought. On the plane I drank loads of water as well, trying to flush it out maybe a bit faster.  But every moment the plane turbulenced i found myself wondering if this is really a good idea. I mean if it was a joke, or a prank that i'm just fueling the fire. I doubt the prank situation however, because Pewds wouldn't give away my identity, now matter how many views he could get. Pewds is nice, not a complete backstabber. The moment i took my mask off he had gained trust, and maybe he still had it. 

We eventually arrived at the beautiful town of Sweden, where I had to quickly text Minx, for Pewds address. She replied rather quick with a concerning are you okay text that I decided not to answer yet. I took a cab to the address and once I got there every piece seemed to fit together. I got up and walked toward his house, when I noticed somebody else was there. And when I saw who, I knew why Pewds had left. It was Marzia.. Why would he have said yes if he knew he was coming back here the very next day? Pewds started to shut the door, which was actually a heart racing moment because he looked angry, when any chance I thought i had was shattered. Marzia leaned in and kissed Pewds.

"Pewds..? My voice sounded hoarse, and that's when I realized I had tears streaming down my cheeks. My voice worked on its own, and Pewds looked up, seemingly shocked that i was here. I knew this was a mistake now. 

"Cry...this isn't what it looks like, she was just lea-"

"Wait, is this the other person you were talking about pewds?" Marzia spoke up. "Is HE the reason you  won't be with me anymore?" Wait was she talking about me? Pewds told her about me? And said they couldn't be together anymore? He didn't tell her it was me obviously. Marzia looked outraged.

"Him? Cry? Are you serious? This lump that is too shy to show is face? This faggot is the reason you won't get back with me? He's nothing compared to me."She stomped off the, yelling more about how I was a piece of shit compared to her, and why Pewds is an idiot. But what I dont understand is that she says he chose me but he didn't. He left me.

"Felix, what is going on with you?" I managed to sound less babyish, but I still could feel the tear stains on my cheeks. 

"Come in, i'll explain everything." And I walked inside with no intention of leaving without him. 

Pewds POV

Cry was right there standing in front of me and I still couldn't believe it. Why was he here? There was no way he could care that much. Maybe he just wanted answers. Well as Marzia was yelling and walking away I invited Cry in an asked him if he wanted anything to drink. When he asked for coffee, I knew he had been drinking. Which surprised me as I knew Cry never drank. I silently went to get his coffee, knowing he didn't need to be asked.  I got both our coffees and sat by him on the couch. 

"So, what do you wanna know?" It was awkwardly nice between us, but i knew he was upset with me. 

"Why the hell did you leave?"

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"So hurting me doesn't hurt me?"

That made me stop in my tracks with any argument I could of had. 

"I didn't think this would hurt you." And truly I didn't. I thought he'd be more angry then upset...and then he would move on. Tell him that you idiot 

"I didn't think you'd care this much.." I said weakly

"You thought I wouldn't care? Pewds, I told you I loved you, I asked you out, I even took off my mask in front of you! How's that not signal enough?"

"I didn't want to hurt you! What if i'm just lonely and using you?! What if Cry? I couldn't handle myself if that's what would've happened. That's when Cry broke into tears and i finally realized that leaving him was the worst mistake I could've ever made. 

Crys POV

Me and Pewds were sitting there talking-well arguing- and I broke. I didn't mean to cry, it just happened. And once I did Pewds eyes glazed over, and I could see the regret in his crystal blue eyes. He really thought that  I didn't care this much, and he really thought he could be that bad of a person to use me. I was gonna have to prove to him that I did love him, so that he would never leave me again. 

I sat there crying like a buffoon until eventually Pewds go up and put our coffee cups away, then came back to the couch and hugged me real tight. Pewds hug was comforting and it let me know that his intentions were true to the bone. 

"I'm so sorry Cry. I thought you'd be okay.. I'm so so sorry.." His apology felt like acid through my heart, knowing that I made him feel bad. 

"I'm sorry too. You did what you thought was best, even though it wasn't even close. I love you Pewds, and if you think you leaving is ever going to change that, it's not. You can't escape that easy." I winked and then stared intently at him to see his response. He smiled. The true, genuine, beautiful smile that sent chills down my  spine.

"I know that now, and i'm still sorry. I love you too Cry.." We hugged then again. The hug was long and warm and made me never want to let go. Although any contact with Pewds made me happy to be alive and with him. He was all I ever wanted. Him. Him with his beautiful blonde hair and silly smile and stupid loud jokes that always seem to make me smile. I love this Swede, he means so much to me. 

The hug stopped, and he got up to go put the coffee cups in the dishwasher. Which made me think that I should probably explain to him the fact that I was previously drunk before i came here.

"Thanks for the coffee, I was trying to sober up.. When you left I was upset and angry and I drank the case my brother gave me years ago. It was gross." He laughed and told me somethings with Marzia.

"I'm quite sure you know a lot already. She came running back apologizing and I said no because it would hurt to much and i'm in love with you. " He got rid of Marzia because he loved me?

"I mean I lover her but what she did can't be forgiven. Then I told her goodbye and she asked me for a hug and I let her but then she kissed me and you showed up.."I couldn't help but feel jealous. Pewds was mine now and mine only. And now I knew I could never let him go again.