Chapter 17

*Pewds POV*

It was later in the day now, and I was laying on the couch watching some youtube videos. Cry still hadn't woke up, and I was getting quite concerned at this point. Of course it was only noon, but I know he's normally up and out of the bed by now. I got up and turned off the tv. I looked up the stairs and down the hallway, but to no avail, he was still not awake. I crept up the stairs, trying to be as quiet and sneaky as I could be. 

THUD!

I had fallen. Quiet and sneaky huh? I got  up slowly and kept walking towards our door. I opened it up to see cry sitting there in bed on his computer. I walked up to him and sat by him. He said hello but quite quickly changed the screen to another webpage.

"Watcha lookin' at? Something secretive?" I said in the most creative way I could. He smiled and looked at me longingly. 

"No, nothing to secretive, just something I don't want to show you quite yet." He whispered while hitting the red X on the right hand side of his computer monitor. He closed the lid of his laptop and shuffled around to look at me. I smiled and nodded, showing him I understood. But my insides were killing me. What was he hiding from me . He wasn't even hiding it, just not showing me yet. Which bothered me more. That means hes going to show me one day and that makes me so anxious.

But suddenly all these fears were washed away with a simply movement. Cry kissed me slowly and all the fears in my head automatically left. It would be okay. I had cry here with me. He pulled away and got off the bed. 

"I'm gonna go shower." He said as he put his laptop away. 

"Good, you need it. You stinky human." I said, trying to sound as serious as I could but accidentally letting a smile peek through.

He laughed and winked at me as he walked out of the room and down the hallway. I got up and looked at his laptop. My whole body froze. DO IT my brain was screaming at me but as I got closer to it, I changed my mind and walked out the door to the kitchen. I just have to wait a little bit..

*Crys POV*

I left that room, almost expecting Pewds to look at my laptop. But he didn't. He walked right past it and that made me smile. Felix trusted me, and everything I was doing. Of course, I meant for none of this to be a secret, it was supposed to be done before he walked in, and I was so close to completing that goal. I was just looking at way to bring all these up to Felix in the most creative and loving way. That task proved to be very difficult, and I wasn't quite sure what to do still. I had many ideas flowing, so I decided to go take a shower and let everything happen on its own. 

After my shower, I had more ideas and more defined ideas, and I knew pretty much what I was going to do. But it would take almost a whole night, so today I had to get groceries, and somehow make Felix extremely tired so I could sneak out of bed throughout the night.. That was my stumper, I didn't know what to do anymore and I was just deciding to go with it, and maybe ill figure out what to do when I get there. 

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, realizing that even if I didn't need to get groceries from my plan, I was going to have had to go anyway. We had practically no food in the house. 

"Felix!" I yelled, "I'm going to go to the store!"

"Okay, buy lots of snacks!" And like a lightening bolt, an idea shot through my head. Sweets and candy have bad crashes, so all I have to do is get Pewds to eat lots of snacks and fat foods and he'll crash. I knew this would be quite easy, and not as effective as some other options, but I knew it would be the quickest and easiest way to get things done. 

I grabbed the keys and ran to give Felix a quick kiss goodbye, then walked out the door.

The store was not that far away, so the drive wasn't horrible, and I could easily get there and back in a reasonable amount of time. I grabbed bunches of snacks and normal food as well (considering we would need food after this whole debacle.) I also grabbed glue, printer ink, and a few other supplies I was going to need. I was prepared and really excited. 

To make the crash even easier, I ordered a Pizza and grabbed it on the way home. It was only 4 pm, but i figured we could get the night started early, and it would give me more time to work everything out. 

I arrived home and I opened the door with great difficult. Pewds came and saw the massive amount of bags I had in my hands. 

"Two trips is for pussies huh?" He laughed and grabbed some from me, walking into the kitchen to start putting it all away. I still had my bag of stuff, so I put it down in the corner, hopefully he wouldn't see it there. I also brought in the Pizza and a few more bags. He smiled at me and started laughing when he saw the sweets and pizza.

"Are you trying to plump me up for some reason? We've had pizza practically everyday this week!" He giggled but openly accepted the pizza.

"No of course not, but I felt like tonight was a night of celebration for us. Also I was in the mood to get fat anyway." I couldn't keep a straight face, but I knew he believed everything. It wasn't a complete lie, tonight and tomorrow would be times of celebration, but for a completely different reason than the things spitting out of my mouth. 

We put the groceries away, and started the crazy evening of food and crashes. 

**Authors note** YO yo yo guys so a lot has happened and i'm sorry for being such a terrible updater. But things have gotten better and i'm feeling quite calm today. 

I'm thinking of doing a question of the day thing or something idk. 

So todays is *drumrole* How are you all feeling today? Why are you feeling that particular way?

Answer from me- I'm pretty calm, i got d&p tickets and ive been working out a lot more, so i'm just calm. Chill is normally my answer when people ask.