Chapter Seven

Pewds POV

I turned, looking for Cry, who spoke to me.

"Cry?" I whispered.

Suddenly he popped out of no where, only wearing his boxers. I blushed bright red and he could obviously see it.

"Hey Pewds." He repeated in his Cry Reads voice making me blush more as I could feel my pants getting tighter. He walked toward me and started to kiss me lightly.

"It'd be faster if we showered together you know." He winked as he said it, giving me chills up my spine.

"S-S-Sure..O-Okay" None of my words would come out very clear. He took my hand and walked to the bathroom. I was really excited and my bulge was obviously becoming more noticeable. But, as I looked at him, you could see he had a pretty big bulge as well. Which inspired me to play along. i slapped his ass making him jump as he started to blush. We got to the bathroom and he started to leave, but I stopped him, and started stripping. In the shower, I was staring at him, waiting for him to get it.

P-Pewds I-I was just joking." You could hear the surprise in his voice.

"Well to bad, get in" I yelled out to him and a presence joined me in the shower.

Crys POV

I got in the shower with Pewds, blushing my ass off. He was busy washing his body and then suddenly he came over and kissed me. I was so surprised, But I was really enjoying it. He stopped and got out of the shower, leaving me extremely disappointed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorrynosmutwhoops~~~~~~~

I washed up and got out. As i was walking to the bedroom I could hear Pewds singing and it was beautiful. I kept walking towards the room and I walked up to him and whispered

"You're an amazing singer."

Pewds jumped back in surprise and stopped singing. I laughed and walked by, quickly getting dressed. We both walked to the game stop in the mall. It was so peaceful even though I didn't have my mask on. I felt save and protected by Pewds. We arrived at the game stop, and started picking out a bunch of games. Finally we went to the checkout and bought the games. We walked home and started up the gaming systems and sat on the couch to being.

We gamed for hours, beating each other for kisses, which, sometimes ended in a make out session. It was 5 pm and I had made us dinner reservations for 6.

"Pewds, we have to go and get ready"

"Ready for what?" Oh yeah, I didn't tell him.

"I made us dinner reservations somewhere special. they're set for 6."

"Really? Cool. I'll go get ready then"

As Pewds went up stairs, I started picking up the games and snacks. Tonight, hopefully, would be great.

Pewds POV

I walked up the stairs to go get ready for the mysterious dinner Cry arranged. I was nervous, and yet super excited. We were going on our first real date. I put on my best suit and tie and made my hair look its best. I walked downstairs to go see if Cry was ready. He was, and he looked gorgeous. He was dressed in a suit and a bow tie. He looked amazing. His eyes were a stunning green, and his brown hair was styled in a messy way. i couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Do you like what you see Pewds?" His sudden speaking startled me, but then I realized what he said, and started to blush.

"Yes, you look amazing, I just couldn't take my eyes off you. They were glued to your body." Cry started blushing bright pink as he turned away.

"You look good too, but lets be honest, you always look amazing." It was now my turn to blush and turn away.

"We should get going." He said, so we started walking to his car hand in hand.

Crys POV

As me and Pewds were walking to the car, hand in hand we didn't say a word. We got to the car and started to drive to a very fancy restaurant and you could see the amazement in Pewds face. I was excited for tonight because we would be on our first real date and its going to be amazing. I can feel it. We finally arrived to the restaurant and got our seats in the back corner like I requested. It was as gorgeous in the inside as on the outside. The waitress came over and started to speak to us.

"Hello and welcome, can I get you a drink?" She smiled at us and we ordered out drinks. She walked away seeming to be pleased. I grabbed his hands and we sat there holding hands and staring into each others eyes. He had beautiful eyes. They sparkled even in this dark restaurant. He looked amazing. HE was dressed up and his hair was styled and he smelled soo good. I fell in love with the most amazing man ever. Just the though of that made me smile.

"Why are you smiling at me?" I looked at him startled. I hadn't even realized I was staring at him smiling pretty creepily. I laughed. "Because you're handsome and I love you." He looked at me smiling.

"I love you too Cry. I am so glad you brought me here."

This was great. We've been laughing and talking almost all night. Our first real date was going absolutely perfectly. Eventually we got the bill and I payed against Pewds protest and we left. We walked to the car and got in ready to go home.

"That was really fantastic, thank you." Pewds spoke as he stared out the window. I grinned

"It's not over yet though" I winked and we got to the house. As we were walking to the door I asked Pewds to go and get my jacket. He stared to walk back to the car and I ran inside to see if they did everything. It was beautiful. Minx and Ken did an amazing job. The whole house was dimmed and filled with candles. There was roses all over. I quickly texted them thank you. Pewds closed the car door and walked up to the house. His mouth dropped open.

"C-Cry did you plan this? It is so beautiful." I didn't wait to pull him in the house and started kissing him. He dropped my jacket and we walked to the bedroom, our mouths never seperating. We layed on the bed and continues making out for a while. It was probably the best moments of my life. My brain was practically mush and I was so dizzy. It felt like I was floating. I never wanted this to stop. It was to perfect.

Gosh, I love being in love.