Chapter 20

**A/N** So you guys we are at 300 views! Holy cow! That is so so so astounding and I am so happy and proud. I love you all, thank you for all the views and votes and I hope you all have a wonderful day! I think I might end the story soon though, I am definitely not sure. We will see I guess! **

Pewds POV

I awoke the next morning with butterflies already in my chest. Cry was still sleeping and I for some reason felt this was going to be a very good and lovely day. I didn't know if it was because of yesterday, or just because I was daily madly in love with him. I loved waking up like this, it let me know that nothing could go wrong, and if anything did, I could most definitely get over it. 

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a super quick shower and then went to see if Cry was still asleep. He was, and I decided not to wake him up in hopes i'd have time to surprise him. I ran downstairs quietly and took out pots and pans quietly. I then started cooking eggs, bacon, potatoes, pancakes, everything! quietly. I then set the table with a bit of the rose petals left over from last night and opened the windows to let in some light quietly. Finishing the final touches and making everying good enough to be on the set of a movie, I set out the food and walked up stairs to see if Cry had woke up. Quietly. 

To no avail he was still asleep, and I was now pondering as to what way I should wake him up. Should I do it in a cute loving way like in the movies, or an evil silly way that would make us both laugh our butts off. I think the second option sounded more fun, considering there was a cute and loving thing downstairs. I walked to the bathroom quietly and filled a bucket full of water quietly. I carried the bucket to our room quietly and prepared to poor it over his head quietly. I poured the bucket of freezing water on his head laughing Loudly! He yelled loudly and jumped off the bed. He started to laugh loudly and then started chasing me, feet pounding on the ground loudly. 

Cry chased me around the house for a pretty long time, and finally I decided to run into the dining room to show him the surprise sense he seemed to have dried off from all that running. I ran into the dining room and stopped, grinning from ear to ear. Cry ran into me with a big hug then saw the table. He stopped in awe, still hugging me, looking at the breakfast I made and set out for him. 

Crys POV

This morning started off in the best and worst way possible. It was the worst because from the moment I woke up, I was sopping wet, which isn't how anybody wants their day to start. But then as I chased Pewds around the house, I realized that this was all for something else more special. Then it appeared as Felix ran into the kitchen revealing a gorgeous set up for breakfast that took my breathe away. This was wonderful, especially because I had dried off a bit by getting some exercise.  I sat down and we both enjoyed the meal. Like anytime when we were together, we laughed until our bellies hurt. That is my favorite thing about our relationship, we always have something to laugh about. There is always a running conversation that just never stopped, and we've made so many inside jokes in the past few months I can't even describe it. Best feeling ever maybe?

The day had only begun and I already knew it was going to be interesting. No matter what I did today I knew it would be something great and I'd have loads of fun doing it. This is shocking because normally, I am not like this.. I am the type of person to not feel like any day is going to be great so this is an abnormally good feeling I could hopefully keep around. We picked up the dishes and washed them side by side, making sure everything was spotless and that they were all dried to perfection. Today was a day of decisions I think we both knew that, considering we had lots to plan and lots to tell people. We knew at some point we'd have to make a video, but we both decided to make it wait a little, so we weren't bombarding them with news. I looked down and realized at that moment that I wasn't wearing my ring. I ran upstairs to grab it and came back down to notice Pewds was no where to be seen. I walked all around the house and still couldn't find him.. Where even could he be? This house wasn't gigantic, and his keys and shoes were still by the front door. I walked into the living room and collapsed on the house, giving up on finding him for now. He will eventually come out from hiding. 

That mentality, in fact, was true. Felix jumped up from behind the couch and jumped on me. Midst my screaming, I realized who it was and was greeted with a kiss. I kissed him back and melted into it. This was seriously the most perfect life I could have ever choose if I would have had a choice, I would have picked this. 

**A/N Hey guys so yo I am super proud of this and might end it soon idk? Tell me what you think! :)**