Chapter 16

** Oh my gosh This book reached up to 200 reads and I am so excited for that. I love that people are checking it out and voting its so nice to know that my writing is liked. Thank you all I love you so much! **

Crys POV

I turned off the camera after recording 4 video which was already more than we planned. It was 1 am and we were just now turning of the TV. I got up and went to the kitchen, hungry and wanting something to eat before I trudged up to bed. I was exhausted but really happy. We spent the whole night being silly together and that's what made me fall for him in the first place. The way he laughed at literally everything is amazing and it makes me love him more. I snooped through our fridge and found some ice cream. I took it out, it was plain vanilla which was good for me because then I could add a bunch of things to it . Pewds walked in and laughed when he saw me making ice cream with like thousands of toppings. I smiled and continued making the treat.  He sat down at the bar and smiled at me, obviously more excited for the ice cream. I hurried making it and then handed him a bowl filled with ice cream and various sprinkles. We were both hungry and we ate the ice cream in lightening speed, barely even saying a word to each other the whole time. Just staring longingly into the other persons eyes.  It was different, our relationship, and thats a fact. We were like little teenagers, it was how we acted online and in real life. We were silly and acted like high school sweethearts when really we were two men in their 20's eating ice cream after playing video games till 1am. That is truly the dream, to be in love with somebody that makes you younger again. 

We put the ice cream in the sink agreeing to wash them tomorrow morning, then trudged up the stairs into our bedroom. We were still at Pewds house, me with still nothing to wear and nothing of my own.. I wondered where we were going to stay from now on, maybe go somewhere new or stay at one of the places we already have. The possibilities were endless and I was always excited to move on somewhere with this boy. He was my world. We got undressed into our boxers and climbed into bed, not saying a word because we were so unbelievably tired. We kissed goodnight and turned away, turning off the light, and falling asleep.

Pewds POV

I woke up too early the next morning, around 6 am. That is so early for me and it was hard to even trudge out of bed. Cry was still sleeping, and I knew he would be for a long time, so I walked downstairs and washed up last nights dishes and cleaned up our gaming mess. I smiled doing it, realizing the man I loved made this mess with me, made it easier to clean. I walked up the stairs and down the hallway into the bathroom. It was a cold morning if there ever was one, and I was shivering. I decided to run a warm bath to make everything a little warmer. I walked to the bathroom and started the bath, and worried that I might wake up Cry. I looked in my house for a bath bomb and was quite amazed to find one, as I didn't remember buying one. I looked at the packaging to find out in fact I did not buy it, but Marzia did. Seeing her name on in and some hearts, I knew it was him who gave it to her. A fire burned in my soul seeing this, I threw the bath bomb in the trash and got into the bath.