25(M)

Smut warning ahead! Stop reading when this sign 🔥 appears if you are uncomfortable with smut and start reading when this sign appears😏

For those who skipped the last chapter, Taehyung and Jungkook finally mated! Yayy!

_____________
The next morning after the celebrations were always spent in groans and annoyance as the hangover seemed to make itself known. Even though werewolves had a high tolerance level to alcohol, it didn't mean they couldn't get drunk, especially if the werewolves love partying once in a while.

Which leads us to the scene in the kitchen this fine early morning, the morning after the celebration of the hand-over ceremony.

Jin was cooking up a bunch of eggs and bacon as Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the kitchen counter, a coffee mug in hand, groaning ever so lowly as Jimin banged another pot, smirking at the pained expression of his friends.

'Jimin, honey, please stop. The eggs will burn if my headache increases and I'm sure your pregnant belly needs food', Jin groaned, rubbing his forehead.

Jimin grinned evilly. Yes, he was enjoying the suffering of his friends, especially considering how they all were drinking yesterday while he sulked in the corner because he wasn't allowed to drink.

'Serves you all right', He snorted, finally waddling to the kitchen counter and sitting down.

Yoongi shook his head while softly smiling at his mate. Jimin was like a child sometimes, an adorable child but annoying nonetheless.

'Where's the big bad alpha and the alpha?', Hoseok enquired, his words causing Namjoon and Yoongi to snicker.

'Really? Big bad alpha and alpha? You mean Jungkook isn't frightening?', Jin crossed his arms as he turned around to look at his friends, all of whom held amused smiles.

Jin was over protective of Jungkook at times, it was rather amusing to push his buttons.

'Nonsense, Jungkook is a harmless bunny', Namjoon mused.

'For us atleast. For others not so much', Yoongi added, taking a sip of the dark brew of coffee which wasn't really helping with his hangover.

'Hmm, you have a point,' Jin nodded and then looked at Jimin, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

The others looked at the pair in confusion, unable to understand why they seemed to be having a secret conversation.

'Oh let it out you two. We also wanna know the gossip ', Hoseok pried, getting curious by the gestures.

'Oh nothing. I was just asking Jimin if our plan finally worked or not, 'Jin said, laughing slightly.

Jimin laughed as well. 'Oh I'm sure it worked.'

'What plan?', Yoongi asked, looking at his mate.

'Just a plan to get our Alpha and Luna to mate', Jimin mumbled, taking a bite from the hot breakfast that Jin put in front of him.

'What?', Namjoon's eyes were wide with curiosity.

'Yeah. I think they didn't. But Jimin thinks they did', Jin replied.

'Why do you think they mated Jimin ah?', Hoseok asked, slightly amused that they were infact discussing the sex life of their youngest friend, who was essentially like their little brother.

Jimin chuckled, his eyes twinkling with mischief, 'because they were all over each other yesterday. You all were drunk so you didn't notice. I, however noticed and heard everything. Kook was moaning yesterday in Taehyung's arms. It was getting very hot and heavy'