Going to new york/ meeting Rickey Thompson

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. My dad took me to pick up Melissa then to the bus station. My dad: have fun girls call me when you get to the hotel" he said. Me:*getting on the bus with Melissa* "okay we will" I said. My dad waited for the bus to pull out then left.

An hour later we were in New York. We got a cab to the hotel and checked in. Then unpacked. Melissa: "I wonder if Twaimz and Luke are here yet" she said. Me: I think they left last night so they should be here" I said.

I went on snap chat and saw Twaimz post a pic from last night of the hotel. Me: "Twaimz is here I wish I knew what floor he was staying on" i said. Melissa: " I don't think the hotel staff would tell you" she said. Me: *nodded* they only way would be to go to every floor and knock on the doors till we find him or Luke" I said. Melissa:* got that look on her face that means no good* lets do it. Me: no remember I am gonna see him Tommow anyway" I said. Melissa:*nodded looking at the tickets* "your gonna meet him and hug him and kiss him"she said laughing.

I thew a pillow at her. " I am not gonna kiss him silly" I said. "Besides I think you will be busy kissing Luke" I added. Melissa threw the pillow back at me. I laughed. We spent the day walking around New York and did a little shopping. Then had dinner and headed back to hotel.

As I walked down the hall with Melissa I was distracted trying to find out where lssa was I run into a guy. Me:*my face turned red* oh my god I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said. The guy turn around and I saw it was Rickey Thompson. Me:* my jaw dropped*. Rickey:*smiled* "oh it's okay " he said. Me: "oh my god your swag money" I said. Rickey: *nodded* "yes I am I am here for the show Tommow" he said. Melissa: " so are we we have tickets to see the show" she said. Rickey: *smiled* I hope to see both of you Tommow * he said walking into his room* . Melissa: " I think he liked you" she said teasing me. I kicked her in the butt. Me: "keep walking" I said.

We got back to our room. I went on Twitter and read his post about running into two cute girls in the hotel. I thought oh my god he posted about us . I favorited his tweet. Then saw he followed me. He most have seen my picture on my Twitter. Cool I thought now if only Twaimz could follow me. That night I took a shower and did my hair. Then went to bed.