the meet up and the show

Melissa and showered and got ready. Melissa: "trying look good for your boyfriend" she said gigging. Me: "Issa isn't my boyfriend" I said. Melissa: "but he liked you he couldn't stop looking at you" she said. Me: " I feel like he likes me alittle I wonder how he is gonna act at the meet up" I said. " Luke kinda likes you" I added. Melissa: "I can't believe you told him I have a crush on him" she said.

I looked at her. Me: " I only said that because as soon as Issa sits down next to me you said oh baby" I said grabbing the room key and walking out with Melissa.

Melissa walked with me. Melissa: " okay I shouldn't have said it" she said. "It doesn't matter I think he knows you like him and he likes you anyway" she added. I sighed. "Yeah but after this I am not gonna see him again" I said sighing. We got to the place where the show was an hour early so I could see Issa and Melissa could see Luke.

As we got to the front of the line. I could see Issa looking at me and smiling. I walked up to Luke and Rickey said hey got a picture with them. Then I walked over to Twaimz. Issa:" oh hey you" *he said hugging me*. Me:* hugged him back* " hey " I said talking a picture with Twaimz.

As I walked away to go inside I saw Twaimz waving at me. I waved back and walked in with Melissa. We got to our seats the show started. Twaimz sang the llama song and I recoded it on my iPhone. Rickey and Twaimz did a dance off. Luke joined the dance off.

After the show was over we started walking back to the hotel. A limo pulled up not to us. Issa: *stuck his head out the window* hey girls need a ride back to the hotel?" He asked us. Me:* smiled* sure. Issa opened the door. Melissa and I got in. We got back to the hotel. We all got out and went in the hotel. Melissa and I got to our floor and say all the guys were on the same floor as us.

We went in our room and I went online and posted my videos and pictures. Melissa: "the show was good" she said. Me: " I know Tommow we are going back to New Jersey" I said sighing. Melissa: "sighs* At least we met Luke and Issa" she said. I nodded.

Later that night there was a knock on our door. I opened the door and saw the guys. Rickey: "wanna hang out since we are all leaving Tommow?" He asked us. Me and Melissa:" sure" we both said. We went into the guys room and hung out. Then we went out to get some dinner. After that the guys Came back to our room. The guys ended up sleeping on the floor in our room.