Issa loves me

Later that night I was in my room. I fell asleep watching tv. My door opened. I opened my eyes alittle. Me:" who is it?" I said rubbing my eyes. Issa:*kissed my forehead* . Me:" oh it's you...hey" I said. Issa:*sat next to me* "hey baby" he said.

Me:" are Alicia and Rickey still kissing out there?" I asked. Issa nodded. Issa:" gives me an idea" he said. I giggled. Me:" oh yeah...what idea is that?" I asked. Issa smiled. Issa:" you know what idea" he said.

I looked at him and giggled. Issa started kissing me. I kissed Issa back. Issa and I kept kissing. Issa:*stops and looked at me*. Me:" what?" I asked. Issa:" I love you" he said. My eyes widened.

I looked at Issa. Me:" wow that's the first time you have ever say it" I said. Issa nodded. Issa:" I know it felt kinda right" he said. I smiled. Me:" I love you too" I said. Issa smiled. Then we heard awwww coming from the outside of my bedroom door.

Melissa, Luke, Rickey and Alicia:" awwww" they said. Me:" why to mess it up guys" I said. Issa laughed. They all laughed and left. Me:" nosey asses" I said. Issa:" wait this means we are in love right?" He asked. I smiled and looked at him. Then I nodded. Me:" I guess we are in love" I said.

Melissa, Luke, Rickey and Alicia:" awwwwwwwwwwww" they said. I looked at them. Me:" really again guys"
I said. They all left. Me:" I guess Alicia was right...did I just say that" I asked. Alicia:" yes you did" she said. Issa looked at me. Issa:" you mean we she said I was in love with you...yeah she was right" he said. We kissed. Then we fell asleep.