Meeting issa's parents

The next day I went to see Issa. Issa looked happy to see me. Issa:" my parents wanna meet you" he said. I looked surprised. Issa:" don't like surprised my parents wanna meet my girlfriend" he said. I looked nervous. Issa took my hand. Issa:" don't be nervous baby they will love you" he said. Then his parents come in.

Issa's mom:* walks in* " Issa we are home" she said. Issa's dad and sister followed. Issa's dad looked at me. Issa's dad:" who is this?" He asked. Issa took my hand and walked over with me. Issa:" mom, dad this is Phylicia" he said. I waved shyly. Issa's mom:" so this is your girlfriend" she said. Issa nodded. Issa:" she is little shy" he said.

Issa mom and dad smiled at me. Issa's sister looked at me. Issa's sister:" she is kinda cute...what's wrong with her" she said looking at Issa. Issa rolled his eyes. Issa:" hey I am good looking" he said. Issa's sister:" you know he was fat?" She asked me. I nodded. Me:" yes I know Issa was fat" I said. Isaa's sister:" I thought he was trying to hide it" he said. Issa:" she was fan she was the pictures of me fat" he said.

Issa's sister" he is still kinda fat" she said. Issa:" really?" He said. Isaa's dad:" do you really wanna fight with your brother in front of his girlfriend?"he asked. Issa's mom" yeah you might scare her away" she said. Issa's sister:" if my brother's face hasn't scared her away nothing will" she said. Issa's dad:" they always pick on each other" he Said. I nodded. Me:" I have an older brother who picks on me a lot" I said.

I talked to Issa's family and they stared to like me a little. I stopped being shy around them. After we left to get back to the hotel I was sad two more days till I headed back to New Jersey I decided to enjoy the rest of the trip.