Back to new jersey

Later that night Issa and Luke came by the hotel. I was so sad I couldn't even like at him. Melissa couldn't stop hugging Luke. I went and sat outside the room in the hall. Issa came out. Issa:" I know you are sad your leaving Tommow" he said. I sighed. Me:" I don't wanna go back" I said. Issa sat next to me. Issa:" baby I don't want you to leave either...If I had to my way I would say your not going and take you back to my house and not let you go but I can't" he said.

I looked at Issa. Me:" I would be fine with that" I said. Issa looked at me. Issa: " baby you know I can't do that we just have to deal with this till you can move up here" he said. I nodded. Me:" I can't wait to move up here then we won't have to say goodbye" I said. Issa took my hand. Issa:" it's not goodbye it's see you later" he said. I hugged Issa. Issa hugged me back.

I kept hugging Issa. Me:" can you just come back to New Jersey with me" I asked him. Issa shook his head. Issa:" I wish I could but I can't" he said. I sighed and pulled away. Issa pulled me back into his arms. Issa:" I am not ready to let you go yet" he said. I hugged Issa again. Me:" you know you could sleep here tonight so you won't have to till I leave" I said.

Issa smiled. Issa:" that's a good idea I will stay over" he said still hugging me. Me:" yes" I said still hugging him. Issa and I stayed in the hall for awhile then it got late. So we went into the room. Issa and Luke were staying the night. Luke got in Melissa's bed with her and Issa got in my bed with me. Issa hugged me as soon as he got in the bed. Even in the dark I could see Issa looking all cute. Issa saw me looking at him. Issa:" you see something you like?" He asked me. I nodded and leaned over him. Issa smiled. I kissed Issa. Issa kissed me back. Issa pulled me on top of him and kelp kissing me. I looked at Issa. me:" don't make me kiss your face off Twaimz" I said. Issa smiled at me. Issa:" baby I would love that" he said

I giggled. Issa looked at me. Issa:" okay clam down before we wake Melissa and Luke" he said. I nodded. Me:" I love you" i said. Issa smiled and kissed me good night. Issa:" I love you too" he said. I fell asleep. Then Issa fell asleep. We cuddled all night long.

The next morning I woke up. I got dressed and saw Melissa and Luke were saying good bye. Issa woke up and walked over. I hugged Issa. Issa hugged me back. We said our goodbyes. Then we left the hotel and headed to lux. Our plane boarded and we got on. 3 hours later we were back in New Jersey. I sighed missing Issa. I could see Melissa missed Luke. We all got in the car. I text Issa telling him we made it and I miss him. He texted back saying he missed me. Melissa texted Luke to say the same. Luke texted Melissa back saying he missed her.

We dropped Melissa and her dad. Then went home. I took a shower did my hair and took a nap. I woke up 2 hours later. Then I got some food. I went on vine and saw a new vine from Issa. I watched it like 2 or 3 times. Then I saw Rickey posted a new vine and I watched it.

Melissa came over for awhile since she missed Luke and I missed Issa. Then after awhile she had to leave to get ready for the flight back to South Carolina. I pretty much did nothing the rest of the day because I didn't feel like it.