Meeting issa and luke

I woke up the next day and looked at the clock it was 11:30 am. I looked and saw Melissa had left. I got dressed in sweat pants and a sweat shirt with my blue uggs. Then when to the dinning hall to get some lunch.

I put my hood up because I looked ratchet. Then I heard a voice from behind me. "damn" the voice said. I turned and saw it was Rickey. Me: "oh of course I would run into someone I know when I look ratchet" I said. Rickey:* laughed* "I am hear with Luke and Issa wanna join us" he asked me. Me:* my eyes opened up wide* Twaimz is here...I look like crap" I said. Rickey: *laughed again* we are all in our pjs" he said walking with me.

I put some gum in my mouth. Me: "fine but I am not meeting Twaimz with nasty breath" *chewing my gum*. Rickey:*laughed at me* "I am sure he will be happy you won't be all. Heyyyy with nasty breath" he said. Just then I saw him walking to get more food in blue llama pjs. Me: "omg I see him" I said.

Twaimz saw me and Rickey and walked over. Issa: " I was about to ask what's taking so long but I see" *he looked at me* "so who is this?" he asked. Rickey: "This is one of the girls I bumped into yesterday in the hall" he said to Twaimz. Me:*looks at Rickey like really* . Issa: "you most be Phylicia" he said smiling. I nodded. Me: "wait I didn't tell Ricky my name...oh my twitter" I said. Rickey:* nodded* Phylicia is joining us is that cool? " he asked Twaimz. Issa:* nodded still looking at me then went to get more food*.

I walked over to the table with Rickey. Luke was sitting at the table passed out. Me: "is he drunk or something" I asked Rickey sitting down. Rickey: " no he is tired as fuck" he said smacking Luke on the back of the head. I giggled. Just then I saw Melissa with food. I stood up so she could see me. Melissa: * sat across from me next to Luke*. Luke sat up. Luke: * saw me and Melissa* oh hey. Melissa: *smiled* hey 😚. Me: "don't be weird" I said.

Luke and Rickey laughed. Rickey: "Luke this is Phylicia and her friend" he said. Me: "this big weirdo is Melissa she is normal...ish I swear" I said. The guys laughed. Melissa:*thew a French fry at me*. Me: *the fry landed in my mouth and I ate it* "2 points" I said.

Under the table Melissa kicked me. Me:* grabs my leg* "bitch!" I said. Issa:* walked over and sat next to me* . Melissa:" oh baby" she said. Me:*kickes Melissa in the leg*. Melissa: "ouch" she said rubbing her leg. Me: "so Luke did I tell you Melissa has a crush on you" I said. Melissa looked like she wanted to slap the shit out of me. Luke:*face turned red*. Me:*kicking Melissa again* "don't you dare" I said. Melissa smirked.

My cell rang it was my dad. Melissa: "you didn't tell him we made it yesterday" she said. Me:" shit" I said picking " hey dad we made I am sorry I was tired after the bus ride...okay...it's tonight...yeah the hotel is nice...we met them in the hotel...yes...dad...okay love you too" I hung up. I locked my iPhone. I saw Twaimz looking at me phone. Issa:*smiles*. Me:" you saw your picture is my background didn't you" I said. He nodded. Issa: " good looking background" he said. Me: I know *i said under my breath*.

I could tell he heard me. I looked at him and his face was red. I giggled and took a picture of him. Twaimz looked at me. Issa: "girl" he said. Me: " I am not gonna post it " I said. Issa nodded. We all finished eating the went to our rooms to get ready.