Almost breaking up with issa

The next day everything seemed to be fine. I was happy. I couldn't believe I was dating Twaimz. I went from a twaimzer just watching his videos. To dating him. Little did I know that what I didn't want to happen was gonna happen.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Rickey giving Issa a look. Issa payed new attention to the look till finally he said something. Issa:" okay dude what's the look about?" He asked Rickey. Rickey:" what look?" He said pissed. Issa:" your not pissed I am dating Phylicia are you" Issa asked Rickey. Rickey tried to play it off. Rickey:" no I am fine with it" he said. Issa:" dude" he said. Rickey:" it's not fair I saw her first you wouldn't have met her if I didn't introduce you to her...she should have picked me over you" he said. Issa:" it's not my fault we started liking each other" he said.

Rickey glared at Issa. Rickey:" break up with her so she can be with me" he said. Issa:* looked at Rickey* " number one she only likes you as a friend number two I really care about Phylicia I am not gonna do that I wanna date her" he said. Rickey:" girl stealer" he said. Issa:" I didn't steal her from you she just likes you as a friend" he said.

Rickey crossed his arms. Rickey:" fine" he said. Issa rolled his eyes. Issa:" big baby" he said. Rickey:" do not call the chocolate man a baby you...you...you horse" he said. Issa looked surprised. Issa:" I a llama not a horse you bitch" he said. Luke looked at Issa and Riley. Luke:" okay okay you two are you really gonna let a girl come between you too?" He asked.

I walked over over hearing what was going on. Me:" wait a mintine Issa you said you wouldn't fight with Rickey" I said. " maybe this was a mistake I don't want you too fighting...sorry Issa" I added walking away. Issa looked at Rickey. Issa:" I bet your really happy now" he said getting up.

Rickey sighed. Rickey:" Phylicia dumped Twaimz why am I not happy" he asked Luke. Luke:" because they are both upset over this"he said. " or you feel bad it's your fault they broke up" he added.

Rickey nodded. He looked over and saw I was still here. Rickey:" oh damn" he said walking over to me. I saw Rickey. Me:" oh what do you want" I asked wiping my eyes. Rickey:" Issa and I weren't fighting... I was being jealous and dumb...he didn't wanna say anything I pushed him...he cares about you" he said. I looked at Rickey. Me:" I know but I don't wanna came between you two" I said. Rickey:" your not again I was being dumb and a jerk and you should give him another chance" he said.

Issa walked back and saw me and Rickey talking. Issa:" I know he isn't Trying to get with her already" he said. Luke stopped Issa. Luke:" no he is trying to get you two back together" he said. Issa raised in eyebrow. I walked back over after taking to Rickey. Luke:" oh Melissa just called I will just step out" he said leaving me and Issa alone.

Issa looked at me. I looked at him. Issa kept looking at me. Issa:" you gonna say something?" He asked. Me:" I was thinking of what to say" I said. Issa:" what did Rickey Say to you?" He asked. Me:" he said I should give you another chance" I said. Issa nodded. Issa:" do you think you should?" He asked. I nodded. Me:" if you haven't changed your mind about us" I said. Issa:" I haven't I was gonna ask for another chance" he said. Me:" so you still wanna be with me" I said. Issa leaned in and kissed me. Me:" I take that as a yes" I said. Issa nodded. Me:" I liked that answer" I said. Issa smiled. Issa:" I thought you would" he said.