The llama song part 2

The next morning I woke up. I was feeling better. My stomach wasn't hurting and I could get out of bed. I was eating more and back to normal. Issa Came over and finishing up recording the llama song part 2.

I went with Issa to film the music video for him at the llama farm with his best friend Laura. Then we watched it. Issa was so happy to be making the video. I realized this is first video Issa has done since we have been together. I was happy to help him out and to see him writing it since I love the first song so much.

After we were done went back to the apartment and the doctor called and said I had a stomach virus. I was glad that's all it was. I was afraid I was sick or pregnant. After that Issa and I went to meet up with his other friend Dorie. Dorie came out and was just like Issa. Dorie:" hey Issa what's up?" She said. Issa:" nothing much" he said.

Then Dorie looked at me. Dorie:" you most be Phylicia" she said. I nodded. Me:" you most be Dorie" I said. Issa:" yep this is my getto ass best friend" he said.

Dorie nodded. I don't know why I started feeling a Little jealous. I tried to hide it but Issa saw it. Issa pulled me aside. Issa:" okay baby what's up?"he asked me. I shrugged. Issa looked at me. Issa:" are you jealous of Dorie?" He asked.

I shock my head. Issa looked at me. Issa:" baby I can tell when your lying" he said. Me:" okay I am alittle I don't know why" I said. Issa kissed me. Issa:" baby Dorie is just a friend come on we are together not me and Dorie" he said. Me:" I know you are crazy about me and I am being silly" I said. Issa:" yes you are you silly llama" he said.

Dorie pulled Issa aside. Dorie:"your girlfriend doenst like me does she?" She asked Issa. Dorie looked at Issa. Dorie:" I know she didn't like me" she said. Issa shock his head. Issa:" she was just alittle jealous but I talked to her" he said. Dorie:" she was jealous? Oh what?" She asked Issa. Issa:" oh us she thought I liked you more then her" he said. Dorie:" that's crazy you are crazy about her" she said. Issa nodded.

After we filmed the music video Issa and I went back to Issa's house. We finished up editing the music video and posted it on YouTube. Then after that I went back to my apartment.