Melissa goes back to south carolina

That night I went to sleep in happy llama shirt. I missed Issa. I finally made myself go to sleep. The next morning I woke up. I got a text from Melissa saying she was home. I got out of bed. Then got ready for work. I knew work would take my mind off of Issa.

After work I went home and got some food. Then did nothing the rest of the day. My phone rang I looked at it it was Issa. Me:*picks up* " hello" I said. Issa:" hey baby how are work?" He asked. I smiled. Me:" work was going all my friends were there" I said. Issa:" good is Melissa still there or did she go home?" He asked. Me:" she went home" I said. Issa:" awww so your all alone" he said. I nodded.

Issa sighed. Issa:" I wish I could be there you most be going nuts now that Melissa is gone" he said. I sighed. Me:" I am going nuts" I said. " it's hard having my best friend in South Carolina and my boyfriend in California" I added. Issa looked down and sighed. Issa:" I know it's hard now but it will get easy maybe you and Melissa could move up here" he said. Me:" that would be great...she would love not having to say good bye to me and Luke and I would love not having to say good bye to you and her" I said.

Issa nodded and smiled. Issa:" we have to get you girls out here for good" he said. Me:" yeah I know I am gonna talk to Melissa about this" I said. Issa:" I can't wait to hear about this and I know Luke can't wait" he said. Issa and got in off the phone after 2 hours.