Rickey is back

The next morning I woke up. I looked over and saw Issa was still sleeping. I smiled looking at him. Issa yawned. Then he opened his eyes and smiled at me. Issa:" hey baby" he said. Me:" hey" I said. I looked at the clock it was 11:30. Me:" oh wow it's 11:30 we were really tired" I said. Issa nodded. Issa:" I know you most have been jet lagged" he said. Me:" yeah I was and you just didn't wanna get up" I said.

Issa smiled at me and kissed me. I kissed Issa back. Me:" I don't wanna get out of bed" I said. Issa smiled. Issa:" let's stay here then and get out for food and the bathroom" he said. I looked at Issa. Me:" I told Melissa I would go with her to downtown L.A for this thing she wants to go to" I said. Issa frowned. I smiled. Me:" you are too cute" I said. Issa smiled. Issa:" yeah I know" he said.

I got out of bed and went to Melissa's room. I saw her and Luke were gone. I found a note on her door saying she went with Luke to downtown L.A. Me:" I guess I can stay here" I said. Issa:" why where's Melissa?" He said. Me:" she went with Luke to the thing she wanted to go to I guess she didn't wanna wake me" I said.

Just as I was getting back in bed there was a knock at the door. I walked to the door. Me:" I wonder who that is" I said getting to the door. Issa followed me. I opened the door and saw Rickey standing there. Me:" Rickey?" I said. Rickey:" hey I was in visiting and I heard you and Melissa moved here and I thought I would say hey" he said hugging me.

I hugged Rickey back. Me:" I haven't seen you since" I said stopping. Rickey:" yes since you and Twaimz almost broke up and since I helped you too get back together" he said. I nodded. Issa walked up. Rickey:" hey Twaimz" he said. Issa:" hey swag money" he said. I smiled watching them.

Rickey come In and hung out with Issa and me. Then Melissa and Luke come back and hung out with all of us. Then Rickey left and it was just me, Melissa, Issa and Luke. Then the guys had to got home and it was just me and Melissa. Melissa told me about going to to the thing with Luke and how much fun she had.