Going to California

A little time when by I still missed Issa like crazy but I was dealing with it. One day Melissa called. Me:*picked up* " hey" I said. Melissa:" I have news your gonna like" she said. Me:" what?" I asked. Melissa:" my dad has a business trip in la and he wants me to go with him and I asked if you can go" she said. I jumped up. Melissa:" he said yes next week we are coming back to New Jersey and flying to California" she said.

I stood on my bed. Me: " oh my god I can see Issa" I said. Melissa:" I can see Luke I told him already" she said. Me:" I have to call Issa and tell him" I said. I picked up my cell phone since we were on the house phone. I called Issa.

I waited for Issa to pick up. Issa:*picked up* hey girl what's up?" He asked. Me:" I am coming to California next week" I said. Issa:" what?" He said. Me:" Melissa just told me her dad has a business trip and she asked if I could come and he said yes I guess he didn't want Melissa to be bored by herself so they are coming back to jersey and we are flying out there" I said.

Issa smiled. Issa:" oh my god I can't wait we can hang out" he said. I smiled. Me:" I know I can't wait" I said. Melissa:* on speaker phone on the house phone* "oh baby!" She said. Issa: " da fuck" he said. Me: " she is on the speaker on my house phone" I said. Melissa:" hey Issa" she said. Issa:" hey Melissa" he said. I hung up with Melissa and talked to Issa. We both couldn't wait to see each other. After we hung up I told my dad about going to California. He was okay with it.

-2 days later- Melissa came back. Then we headed to the airport. I couldn't wait to land in L.A. We got on the plane and 3 hours later we were in L.A. We got to the hotel and checked in and got to our rooms. Melissa's dad was in one room and Melissa and had a room across from his.

Melissa and I got in our room and took a shower. I did my hair then took a nap. Melissa took a nap. Melissa's dad took a shower in his room and left for a meeting.