Rickey's confession

Later that day I was about to go meet Issa. When there was a knock at the door. Me:* walks to the door* " weird I thought I was meeting Issa" *i said opening the door* Rickey was standing there. Me:" really I wasn't expecting to see you" I said. Rickey:" your gonna meet Issa?" He asked.

I nodded my head. Me:" yeah I am on my way to meet him right now" I said. Rickey:" okay then I will make this fast...I know you like Issa and I know Issa likes you....but I like you too" he said. I look surprised. Melissa looked surprised. Me:" did you just say you like me?" I asked. Rickey nodded. Rickey:" I have liked you since the hallway in the hotel in New York when you bumped into me but you like Issa" he said.

Rickey walked away. I sighed and closed the door. Melissa:" wow you have 2 boys after you" she said. Me:" I don't know what to do about this" I said. Melissa:" do you like Rickey at all?" She asked me. Me:" as a friend I like Issa" I said. Melissa:" so what are you gonna do about Rickey?" She asked. I shrugged.

Melissa looked at me. Melissa:" just let him down gentle so he knows you wanna be friends" she said. I nodded. Me:" doesn't matter I am not gonna end with Issa I live in New Jersey half a county away from here" I said. Melissa:" Issa said you were gonna talk about this you will work something out" she said. Me:" I hope anyway Issa is probably looking for me" I said grabbing my key and walking out.

As I was walking out of the hotel I saw Issa walking in. Me:* walks up to Issa* " hey I was just leaving to meet you" I said. Issa:" I thought you got lost or something" said leaning over and kissing my cheek. Then Issa took my head and we walked out.