|| WITHOUT HIM ||

~PART-14

The next day

My alarm went off and I wearily switched it off.

"Arghhhh I don't feel like getting uuuup.." I groaned before closing my eyes and drafting to sleep again.

Suddenly some started knocking on my door.

"Naina you up? We're gonna leave in half an hour!!" Jimin bellowed from the other side.

"Hm? Leave..?" I muttered into my pillow.

"FUCK! Today is mission day!!" I shouted.

I took a quick shower and dressed myself into a fully leather outfit. I put on my bulletproof vest and pulled up my combat boots.

Hastily, I grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and tried to eat it up as soon as possible.

"Calm down Naina, you're gonna choke."

I turned to look at who was speaking to me.

Seokjin sat on the counter table with a very proud look on his face. His hair was now black and pushed back exposing his forehead.

My eyes widened and then I coughed and choked on the sandwich.

"Naina?" Seokjin jumped of the countertop and rushed by my side.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Y-yh i'm good.." I coughed and then seokjin handed me a glass of water.

"Ah I told you, you'd choke if you ate to fast." He sighed.

"It wasn't because of that though.." I muttered.

"Hm? Do you say something?" He asked.

"No I didn't.. You should get going, i'll be at the car in 10mins." I said before quickly leaving the room.

I rushed to my room and washed my face before attaching a holster to my vest and sliding my pistol in.

"You can do this Naina you ca-"

"Hey Princess!! Exited?" I was cut off mid by jimin, who just smiled very smugly at me and his hair was black again.

He's acting normal.. I guess he changed his mind!! Act normal Naina! I sighed in relief.

"Hey jim-jam i'm quite excited actually."

"Jim-jam?" He scrunched his nose.

"Princess?" I scrunched my nose.

And we both laughed.

"Why did you dyed your hair black again?"

"I wasn't comfortable with that.. Though jin wanted to do his black too then we both headed to the salon."

"Anyways don't get hurt ok?" He asked me holding my shoulder.

"Ofcourse." I grinned before both of us headed down to the car that awaited us.

"Took you guys a while." Yoongi muttered.

"You should know by now i'm always late hyung." Jimin scoffed.

Everyone was there beside jungkook was no where to be seen. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦?

"Let's revise over the plan." Namjoon insisted.

We all paid out focus on him as he explained the plan.

"Taehyung and I will speak to Hyun-Jae, once I give a signal, jungkook, Yoongi and Naina will take over and distract the crew although me and taehyung will raid their ship. Since i won't be here, Jimin and Hoseok will stay back and will manage the task from here.