|| LOSE YOU ||

~PART-24

I ran into the room where the scream came from to see Yoongi crouched over, hands pushing against his abdomen where blood was gushing out of.

"Y-Yoongi..!?" I stammered nearing him.

"Naina don't worry about me..it's not a..deep wound..just..go after that man.. and kill him." He replied between his gasps.

As much as I wanted to stay and help Yoongi, I had to stop the man from escaping. I wasn't going to let him off after stabbing Yoongi.

I rushed out of the room and took the stairs to the top rooms.

As I entered one of the bedrooms, a knife was suddenly held at my throat- only centimetres apart.

"I told you to stop pissing me off and to get lost but it seems it has to come down to this." The man cackled.

"You think a little kitchen knife is going to stop us?" I muttered.

"You saw the state of your friend, now try saying that again."

"Why don't you want to pay up for? Are you really that broke?" I questioned.

"Shut the fuck up, it doesn't matter if i'm broke or not.. Your little protection squad ain't worth a single penny of mine." The man bellowed.

"Look, we could've made this easier if you just went along with us instead of acting up you crazy bastard." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm gonna kill you both!" The man chuckled, moving the knife close to my neck.

"I wouldn't act so rash if I were you." I smirked.

"What do you mean?" The man asked, a slightly more terrified tone present in his voice.

Without replying, I kicked backwards and hit the man's crotch which made him instantly drop the knife and fall to the wooden floor.

He shrieked in pain, rolling around on the ground.

"Tch, I warned you." I bent over and picked up the knife and slammer it into the ground which made the man freeze up in fear.

"Be excited for what's coming for you." I snarled.

"W-what!?" The man stuttered, trembling with horror.

"You and the chamber.. That's a match made in heaven." I laughed, pulling the knife out of the ground and slamming it back to the man's abdomen just like he did to Yoongi.

The man screeched. "C..c-chamber? What chamber? What are you going to do to me? Stop this!!" The man begged.

"What happened to that tough guy act from a second ago?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry, i'm sorry!! I apologize for what I did. Please spare me!! I've been struggling making ends meet and I couldn't pay for the fees. Please please spare me!!" The man pleaded.

"I can't hear you" I teased.

"I said i'm sorry!! Please spare me!!"

I rolled my eyes at the sight. "Save me the sorry act, no matter what you say, i'm not gonna forgive a bastard like you."

The man's eyes widened and then he clutched onto foot.
"P...please stop this!! I'll pay for the fees, i'll do anything you ask me to do! Just spare my life, I beg you." The man cried.

I rung up Namjoon to send his men and so not long later, they came pouring into the building.
They dragged the man out and drove the chamber.

"Wow Nain.. That was quite badass, that's my effect." He chuckled throwing his arm over my shoulder.