Prologue

14 murders in two weeks. What was once thought of a string of homicides, soon turns to something much darker and unfathomable. The Beacon Hills Sheriff department is left with unanswered questions of mysterious animal attacks and strange wounds left on corpses.

Completely unaware to most of the town, these aren't just any murders. After the reactivation of the Nemeton, all sorts of supernatural creatures have found their way to Beacon Hills, almost as if an energy has called them there. Unfortunately, the more these supernaturals arrive at Beacon Hills, the more they seem to disappear and show up dead.

After an overwhelming number of mysterious wounds appearing on both human and supernatural corpses, Beacon Hills Sheriff has no choice but to look to his son and his sons best friend for help.

Determind to save the town's innocent residents, Scott calls for his pack and close friends to help put a stop to the murders.

On the other hand, a mysterious girl who has been seen attending Beacon Hills High School for the past few months, seems to find herself caught up in supernatural affairs. While attending classes, she notices the odd behavior of a few class mates and keeps an unknown watchful eye on them. This is until she catches them talking of something that piques her interest and decides to introduce herself.