01

12 years ago

"Yun-Seo!" The girl sighed and left her bedroom, "yes ma?" She asked and her mother was smiling. "We're going to my boyfriend's house today so go get ready!" The girl sighed and headed back to her room.

She went to her bathroom and took a quick shower, after leaving the bathroom,Yun-Seo picked a simple dress and sat down by her makeup desk, she turned on the light and began applying makeup products on her face. Soon she was dine and applied clear lip gloss.

Yun-Seo let her hair down and brushed her black hair a few times. She stood up and grabbed a small cute bag, inside of the bag was her phone, her lip gloss, a vape, a pocket knife and some accessories.

"Honey are you done?" Her mother asked stepping in her room, "yeah." Yun-Seo said and her mother extended her hand out, Yun-Seo sighed and gave her the bag, her mother opened it and took the vape out. "Really Yun-Seo?" Her mother said a bit annoyed.

"Fine I won't take it." Yun-Seo said and took the vape out her mother's hand and placed it on her desk. "Yun-Seo you need to stop smoking." Her mother said and Yun-Seo bit her lip preventing herself from saying something her mother wouldn't like.

"Okay I'll try." Yun-Seo mumbled and her mother handed her the bag back, they left the room and her mother grabbed the car keys on the kitchen counter, they left the house and went to their car.

They got inside and her mother drove off...

Yun-Seo POV

I was looking out of the window when I spotted my ex boyfriend walking around with his new girl, I gulped and dropped my head down not wanting to be seen by him. "Isn't that Jay?" Eomma asked and I sighed, "please just drive." I said quietly and eomma drove off.

I lifted my head and sighed before fixing my hair. "It's okay, sometimes it takes time to find the right person to love." Eomma said and I hummed, leaning my head against the window.

End of Yun-Seo POV

At Yun-Seo's mother boyfriend's house

"Come on were here." Her mother said and they left the car, they both walked up to the front door and her mother pressed the doorbell, seconds later a lady in what looked like a maid outfit opened the door and smiled.

"Come on in, mr Min is waiting for you two in the living room." Her mother smiled and they both entered the house, "ma, this isn't a house this is a fucking penthouse!" Yun-Seo said to her mother quietly and her mother chuckled.

"Chaeryeong!" The man said with a smile on his face, he stood up from the sofa and walked up to them. The man kissed Yun-Seo's mother and she looked away silently disturbed with it.

"You must be Yun-Seo!" The man said and Yun-Seo gave him a small smile nodding, "I'm Jihyun." He smiled at Yun-Seo.
"Where are the boys?" Yun-Seo's mother asked as they both sat down. Yun-Seo was standing there a bit embarrassed when he mother looked at her, "you can sit down."

She sat down and Jihyun shouted, "BOYS! COME DOWN!" Two teenagers came down, one looked that he could kill anyone with just a stare and the other looked like he would judge you in such a way to make you uncomfortable.

"This is Yoongi and YoonJun!" Jihyun said and they both looked at Yun-Seo, "Yun-Seo say something." Her mother whispered and Yun-Seo was busy zoning out like usual, "she's Yun-Seo." Her mother said and pinched Yun-Seo's thigh. "Ow." Yun-Seo said and rubbed the spot her mother pinched.

"Sit down." Jihyun said in a strict tone to his sons, they both sat down on the same sofa Yun-Seo was on. "How old are you?" Jihyun asked and they all looked at her, "oh, I'm turned 17." Jihyun hummed, "so you're in school?"

"Uh no, I dropped out last year and I work now." Yun-Seo fiddled with her hands and Jihyun smiled, "The boys are your age maybe you three will get along." Yun-Seo laughed nervously and glanced at the boys.

"Mr Min, lunch is ready." A lady said and he nodded, "let's eat." They all stood up and walked to the dining table, "you can sit anywhere." Yun-Seo's mother and sat down next to Jihyun.

"Enjoy." Jihyun said and they started eating.

Ten minutes later

"We have an announcement to make." Jihyun said and cleared his throat, "Me and your mother are getting married next month." Their children were shocked, "ma...isn't that too soon?" Yun-Seo asked and her mother smiled. "I think three years is enough time and we want to step our relationship up."

Yun-Seo scoffed, "excuse me." She said and stood up from the table, "Yun-Seo where are you going?" Her mother asked slowly standing up, "out of here." Her mother grabbed her daughter's wrist, "you're not leaving."

"How can you fucking hide this from me?" Yun-Seo asked as anger was the only thing she could feel, "I thought you trust me." Yun-Seo and her mother sighed, "I do tr-" Jihyun placed his hand on her mother's shoulder, "let her go."

Yun-Seo took her hand out of her mother's grip and walked out of the place.She took her phone out and called someone.

"Hey Yicheon, can you pick me up?" She asked, "sure thing, where are you?" Yun-Seo sent her location to Yicheon and put the phone against her ear again, "got it, I'll be there in 5mins, since I'm around the corner." Yicheon said, "thanks your the best." Yun-Seo said and hung up.

5 minutes later

Yun-Seo saw Yicheon's car slowing down and Yun-Seo smiled before opening the door and getting in the front passenger seat. "Why the fuck are you dressed like that?" Yicheon asked laughing, "aish, I had to for my mother..." Yicheon drove off.

"Well when we get to my apartment , you wanna change into something comfortable?" Yun-Seo nodded and turned the volume up of the radio, "oh my gosh and this song." Yicheon said as Yun-Seo began singing along to 'Huh' (hit your heart) by 4Minute.

At Yicheon's apartment.

"I'll wear this." Yun-Seo said grabbing a pair of leggings and a hoodie, she slipped the dress of and put on the clothes she picked.

Yicheon walked in the room and laid down on the bed.

"Okay now tell me the actual problem that made you all pissed off!" Yicheon said and Yun-Seo sighed, "Me and ma went to meet her boyfriend, she told me they were dating for only three months, now keep that in mind... we get there, I meet his two sons, we go to have lunch and we're eating her boyfriend, jihyun, he says that they have an announcement to make."

"They're getting married." Yicheon said and Yun-Seo nodded, "but isn't that too soon?" Yicheon asked and Yun-Seo laughed, "that's the thing, I asked Ma and she tells me they were dating for three years, I got annoyed because it's like she doesn't trust me enough to tell the things." Yun-Seo's eyes watered up and she quickly wiped the tears that fell down.

"Look... your mother loves you and trusts you but don't you think that she maybe had a her reasons to not tell you sooner?" Yicheon asked and Yun-Seo shrugged, " how is the guy?"

"he seemed pretty nice and a great guy but there's something that I'm curious about." Yun-Seo said and Yicheon sat up. "What is it?"

"They look like they either work for someone or are Mafias, because I noticed how they had guards standing nearly every corner of the house." She said and Yicheon hummed thinking about it.

"We never know, but if your mother is happy then let her be." Yicheon said and Yun-Seo chuckled, "of course, I love ma, I'm just wondering..."

"Don't think about it." Yicheon said.