17

"Oh come on it can't be that bad!" I said and ChaeJin showed me a picture of what happened on her birthday two years ago, "my whole car was smashed, good thing I got out before that happened." I was shocked.

"Who done it?" EunJi asked, "a random dude, he's rich as fuck though... he came to my door and apologised, he handed me a Lamborghini keys and I got confused, 'it's your new car.' I could not tell you how surprised and shocked I was."

"Now you two are dating." SeoJi said. "Yeah, he's here you know?" She said that and we looked around. "Oh for fuck's sake...why do you girls always do that?" ChaeJin pouted and we chuckled.

"Just tell us what table he is on!" EunJi said and ChaeJin looked around. "He's on the far end where BTS are." I froze and looked behind, "YoonJun?" She looked shocked.

"How did you know?" I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe cause he's my brother and I heard him talk in the phone with you one day, on valentines!" She blushed... "wait he's your brother?"

The lights dimmed, "ladies and gentlemen, sexy ladies and handsome men... today we're are here to honour the new generations of the mafia gangs and how much they deserve this entitlements, mafia queen, mafia king, smartest gang, most killing gang, dangerous couple, most powerful couple if two families untied and so on!" The man said getting tired of reading the list.

The audience laughed... "first, clever gang goes to!" Drum roll, "BTS!" people clapped as they stood up and went on stage. "I mean that's who we are, I can't really say much but I'd like to thank everyone that helped us... especially Min Jihyun!" Yoongi said and Jihyun stood up and waved before sitting down, people clapped and me and the girl's jaws dropped.

"I knew, he helped them." Siheon said and scoffed, "next, the entitlement for most killing gang, GIVE IT UP FOR BLACK DIAMONDS!" Yicheon, EunJi, sung-ha, SeoJi and Jisun stood up. We cheered for them as they walked up to the stage.

"You know what? We wouldn't of done this without our girls...thank you so much!" Yicheon said through the mic. "GO GIRLS!" our table screamed and they laughed, they sat back down.

"The entitlement for MAFIA KING IS...........SEOKJIN KIM !" he stood up and was handed a gun, the mafia king's gun.

"The new MAFIA QUEEN IS ............ YICHEON KIM!" our eyes widened, "me?" Yicheon whispered, "go!" She stood up and got the gun, "please stand next to each other so we can some photos." The photographer asked and they got closer to each other.

"YES BITCHH!" SeoJi screamed and Yicheon's smile grew bigger.

"THE MOST DANGEROUS COUPLE ARE...... YOONJUN MIN AND CHAEJIN KIM!" they both went up stage and shared a kiss. "WOOHOOOO!" EunJi shouted and the crowd cheered.

"Okay just two more and then you do what you guys want people." Said the MC. We laughed. "THE MOST POWERFUL COUPLE IF TWO FAMILIES UNITED ARE!....... HOSEOK JUNG AND YUJU MIN!"

My jaw dropped and I looked at Jihyun, he smiled and I went up stage, "here let my help." The mc said and lifted my dress, I thanked him and stood up next to Hoseok.

"JUST MARRY ALREADY!" someone shouted in the crowd and I chuckled nervously. "Oh Miss Choi could you stay here for a second?" The MC asked and Hoseok went to sit down.

"Now, Miss Choi... you've had a brutal past and every mafia and person here knows. But what we'd like to thank you for is one thing... for changing the history to all of us and in that honour...every mafia has agreed onto letting you lead the first ever untied gang of Mafias... BLACK ROSES!"

My eyes widened and everyone upstairs gasped, Jihyun stood up and walked to the stage with every single mafia gang.
"Oh wow I don't know what to say." I said after being handed the mic.

"I'd like to thank some people that are and are not here! I'd like to thank my mother because she always supported me no matter what, no matter who I was , who I date, who I killed... she still loved me. I'd like to thank my two brothers which surprisingly helped me throughout years...my girls, my dad Jihyun." I took a deep breath and glanced at Hoseok for a second.

"And...my boyfriend, Jung Hoseok." I said and lowered the mic, Yicheon smiled at me and I quickly left the stage.
I walked upstairs and Jake stood up, "are you fucking joking, him?"

"I know you're mad but please try and understand, I did it for tha gang I-." He scoffed and grabbed a girl's hand and kissed her infront of home. "Fuck it, I found someone better, tell Hoseok she's done with him." He left with her and I gulped, looking down.

"I'm your boyfriend now?" I turned around and he was leaning against the wall, "look, I'm sorry for saying that...can we talk somewhere else?' He grabbed my hand we went inside the disabled toilets.

"You never died, you just lied to me." I scoffed, "I didn't lie, my name is YuJu...I told you and you even checked me yesterday and not gonna lie I did check you out but that's not the thing!" He smirked.

"You checked me out?" I rolled my eyes, "yes, but you did too!" He grabbed my waist and leaned in. I looked form his eyes down to his lips.

He kissed me softly and I closed my eyes, placing my hands on the side of his neck. He smiled between the kiss and bit my bottom lip, I backed away but he connected the kiss again p, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I turned my head sideways, deepening the kiss... "I saw what Jake done." I breathed heavily. "How do you k-" he peckednmy lips. "I know everything about who you're dating, Jihyun told me and I did some research on him...plus I broke with Linda two days ago."

"I wanna apologise for not showing up sooner." I said as memories came back from the last moment we all shared together and that was when I was in the hospital three years ago.

"I need to ask you a question." Hoseok said and I looked at his dark brown eyes. "What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend once again?" I chuckled and pulled him in for another kiss.