05

"Okay what do you wanna wear? Suit or dress?" Yun-Seo's mother asked and the guys frowned, "first let's go get your dress." Yun-Seo said and dragged her mother to the bride's section.

"Hello hi can I help you?" The lady asked and Yun-Seo's mother said, "I'm looking for a simple white dress." Yun-Seo scoffed.

Yun-Seo POV

I found Jihyun and the guys, "how much is the budget?" I asked him and he took out his wallet, "no budget, oh come here." He got closer to my ear and said, "I want your mother to look beautiful, cause I know how she is so here." He handed me his black card.

"Enjoy sweetie." I smirked and said, "trust me, you'll be amazed." I walked to where my mother was. "Ma, you just the ones you  like and we will see which you prefer." My mother sighed and nodded.

We walked around and Ma picked out some of the dresses she liked,

Twenty minutes later

"Okay so far, we've eliminated 6 dresses!" The lady said and my mother stepped out of the chasing room and and walked to where I was, my jaw dropped. "This is it, ma." I said and she smiled. "How much?"

"487649804.86₩." My mother's jaw dropped, "that's too much, I'll get-" I placed the black card on the machine and it dinged, accepting it.

"This is Jihyun's card, did he give you it?" I nodded and ma sighed. "Come on, you need to look like a the queen!" I said and she chuckled, "okay, so we'll adjust some parts and you can pick it up the day before the wedding or we can drop it off at the place?" My mother nodded.

"We'll take it the day before the wedding." The lady nodded and said, "enjoy your day." We left the shop,

"Now we need to get yours." Ma said and we saw the guys leaving the store with Jihyun, "here, I bought eomma 's dress." I handed him back the card.

"Yun-Seo!" I turned around and was shocked, " hoyeon?" She smiled and hugged me, "hey Miss Choi." She bowed to my mother. "Hi sweetie, Yun-Seo Choi go get your outfit." Mother said in a serious tone.

"Oh well, the boys haven't gotten theirs so you four can go together!" Jihyun said and I rolled my eyes secretly. "Okay." YoonJun said.

"Let's go!" Hoyeon said and we interlocked hands, we walked around and found the shop we wanted.

"What colour are we doing?" YoonJun asked, "either blue or black... well you boys have to." I said and Hoyeon budged me on the shoulder, "hurry up."

"Fine, then when we picked out what to wear we will here." Yoongi said and I nodded, "okay bye." Hoyeon said and dragged me to the dresses.

"Okay so can I choose a dress for you?" I nodded and she squealed, and began looking around for a dress, she disappeared and soon came back with 7 dresses.

"Okay now let's try them on!" Hoyeon said and dragged me to the fitting rooms... I sighed and she handed me the first dress. I looked at it and shook my head, "it's too revealing." She pouted and handed me another one.

I put it on and done a 360, "what do you think?" I said and Hoyeon shook her head, "it makes you look too sparkly." I chuckled.

Twelve minutes later

"I give up." I said sitting down, "you okay?" I looked to the side and it was Yoongi, "I need help." Hoyeon rolled her eyes, "yah I'm helping you." I sighed, "by getting the revealing ones."

"Well depends what type of revealing you mean." Yoongi said and I scoffed, "see?" I took out my phone. "I took pictures, look at what one you like the most."

He scrolled through the pictures until Hoyeon gasped, "I found the best one, go try it on." I stood up and went into the fitting room, after changing I came to where they were.

"Oh my gosh, yes." Hoyeon clapped excitedly, "it's red." I said and she grunted annoyed, "fine suits it is." I smiled cheekily, she sighed knowing I done on purpose.

"I'm joking, I like the last blue one you gave me." Her eyes sparkled... "yes, then we need heels and this brown has to go." Hoyeon said pointing at my hair.

Yoongi chuckled as she walked off, "I like the last blue one as well, also Hoseok is coming as a groomsman, so yeah." Yoongi stood up and went to YoonJun.

Hoyeon came back with the dress and we went to the front cashier, "just this please." I said and the lady nodded. "Your total is 731474.71." I got my card out and paid for it.

"You're rich." I glanced at her, "honey, it's called saving money." She nodded, "that too." I took the dress in the fancy bag and we waited for the boys. "Hey we got our suits, it looks like you got your dress." YoonJun said looking at the bag.

"We'll inform her mother that Hoyeon and Yun-Seo went somewhere and Hoyeon will drop her off at home." EunJi said and dragged me out of the store.

"Hoyeon calm down." I said laughing, "well we need to change a couple things." We entered the hair salon.

"Hi what can I do for you today?" The staff member asked, "hi, can you turn this brown into like dark blue?" Hoyeon said and the lady nodded, "sure, please take a seat."

After the hair salon.

I bought a wig the same colour of my hair and out it on, not wanting Ma or the guys to know yet.

"Let's go and get something to eat." I said and we went to a nearest food shop, "oh, I want boba tea." I chuckled and we went to get boba tea for the two of us.

"Happy?" Hoyeon nodded and I rolled my eyes smiling, "Yun-Seo, hey." I looked to the side, "oh hey Hoseok." He smirked and said, "I've gotta go but see ya soon." He left and I turned back to EunJi.

"Is that your boyfriend?" I stuttered, "w-wh-what n-no." She laughed, "well you two would look great together."