15

A week later

Yun-Seo's dad POV

"Boss, everything is ready." I nodded and finished my cigarette before standing up and leaving my office.

I got in the car and my driver drove off to the factory...

At the factory.

I got out of the car and headed inside, "you look shit." I said as the boys all glared at me. "Woah, you shouldn't be hating me... you know Yun-Seo told me lot about you guys...especially you three." I pointed at Yoongi, YoonJun and Hoseok.

"She talked shit and good things but one thing that surprised me was that she was finally being loved by the right people... when I heard you two broke up...I wanted to kill you but then I thought 'why not make her suffer more pain?' So here you are and so will she be here, I mean obviously..." I chuckled.

"She's too dumb to see what dickheads you guys are." I fixed my tie and my assistant came to me, "boss, an unknown car is parked outside and this random person broke into your office." I smirked, "find them and bring them here."

I looked back at the guys and heard someone, a woman laughed. "You're too smart..." I frowned, "who are you?" The woman stepped out of the dark and I smirked, "Hoyeon."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" YoonJun asked and she smirked, "what I'm just waiting for the show to start ain't it?" She looked at me. "Ah yes."

"Wanna add a bit of spice?" A man's voice said from above, I looked up and an arrow was shot down just right beside me.

"You little." I ran to where he was and he ran into the other department of the factory.

Hoyeon's POV

I looked at the guys and chuckled, "gosh, Yun-Seo really is dumb...trust me when you die she will be crying like she always does, it's gonna be so fun!" I clapped my hands and took out my gun.

"Which one should I shoot first?" I pointed at each one of them and it came to my head, "baby let's start with you first." I smirked and he gulped in fear.

I was about to press the trigger when all of a sudden I got interrupted by one of Yun-Seo's men coming in. "Miss we need your help." I sighed annoyed and left the room, locking the door.

End of Hoyeon's POV

The boys POV

"Yah, how the fuck did you even date her?" Yoongi asked YoonJun and he shrugged, "I just Yun-Seo to be okay." Hoseok said and we scoffed, "you two fucked again, that's why." Jimin said and Hoseok smirked. "You don't know Yun-Seo, trust me..."

We all sighed, "true." Taehyung said...

End of the boys POV

Yun-Seo's POV

"Are we nearly there?" Sung-ha asked and Jihyun nodded.
There was so much cars driving to the factory over two hundred, black cars following one another.

"I hope they're still alive." I said and they chuckled, "they're fine, but I have one question! Who's attacking him?" I smirked, "just know that man will be dead."

They laughed and mark said, "you're too crazy." I chuckled and looked down, I caressed my thumb softly and remembered something, dad's most hated weapon to use when fighting, knifes and long swords.

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily.

End of Yun-Seo's POV

"Who sent you here?" Yun-Seo's dad punched the guy once again, "I was just observing, I'm your new assistant." He coughed out blood and he shot him in the chest multiple times.