02

- 4 days later -

"Where were you? I was worried." Yun-Seo's mother said as she walked through the front door in such a hurry, "he's back." Yun-Seo said and dropped to her knees.

"Who's back?" Yun-Seo's mother ran to her and dropped to her knees hugging her daughter, "ma, uncle Seungwon is back." Yun-Seo cried harder as memories came back to her, "no it's okay, he won't hurt you, he won't do anything to you, I won't let him." Her mother said trying to comfort Yun-Seo.

"How do you know?" Her mother asked, "I-I was coming f-from the sh-shop with Yicheon when h-he walked past and stopped. Yicheon grabbed my wrist and we rushed out of there, what if he-" Yun-Seo was cut off by her mother saying, "he won't, listen to me, that man will never lay his hands on you ever again."

"Let me make you some tea." Her mother helped Yun-Seo up and they both walked to the kitchen, Yun-Seo wiped her tears and sniffed, her mother made the tea and handed it to her.

"It will be okay." Yun-Seo's mother said and kissed her forehead before leaning against the counter, Yun-Seo drank the tea slowly and soon was finished with it, "I wanna apologise for how I acted that day." Yun-Seo said looking down. "It's okay, im sorry for not telling you sooner, it's just...I know how much you miss your dad and if I told you sooner I thought that you might not agree with it so I hid it." Her mother said.

"Eomma if you're happy, then that's all I want...I want to see you happy and not alone." Yun-Seo said and her mother smiled before hugging her daughter.

- Next day -

"Bye ma! I'm going to meet up with my friends." Yun-Seo said, walking down the stairs, "okay, just be careful." Her mother said looking down at her phone.

Yun-Seo's POV

I walked out of the house and made sure my pocket knife was with me, I went to where I was told to meet up with the Min's son, Yoongi.

I put my hood on and saw him standing against the wall, "let's get to the point..." he moved away from the wall and I saw men walking to where we were, "my boss wants you to join his team, either you come with us or we'll do it the hard way." He said and I scoffed, "do you think I wanna join your stupid club?" I crossed my arms and he smirked.

"Fine, we'll go with the hard way..." he took a deep breath and said, "get her." The men charged at me, I cursed on my breath.

I punched the first guy and kicked him in the stomach before pushing another man onto him, they both stumbled back and fell in the floor, one of them grabbed my wrist and I twisted his arm before elbowing him on his back.

There was too many for me to get away with, I looked around and got an idea.
I quickly climbed over on to the rooftop and ran as fast as I could jumping onto another buildings.

I stopped as soon as I realised that there was only way out, "don't." The men in the rooftop said in unison, I smirked and jumped off, I rolled over and got up removing some of the dust off my clothes.

All of a sudden, I was pushed against the brick wall and a knife was pointed towards my neck.
"Sorry love." He slammed a brick on my head and I fell to the ground losing my consciousness

End of Yun-Seo's POV

"I got her." Yoongi said and picked Yun-Seo up before placing her in the trunk of the car and got inside, the driver drove off.

Hours later, Yun-Seo's POV

I woke up only to be tied down on a chair, I coughed and closed my eyes as the light above me was fucking bright. "Boss she's awake." One of the men said.The door opened a man in a suit stepped out of the room he was in, "huh?" I mumbled to myself, knowing that he looked really familiar.

"Hello Yun-Seo." He said and walked to where I was, stopping infront of me. "Who are you?" I said quietly and he crutched down, "your father." My eyes widened.

"You know, I forgave Yoongi for slamming a brick across your head just so he could bring you here...but what I don't forgive is what Seungwon done." He clapped his hands and five men came in dragging a man with a black bag over his face.

"Dad." I said quietly and he cut the ropes off my arms and legs, "all you need to do is watch and learn." My dad said and took off the black bag, Seungwon with cuts, bruises, blood dripping down his cheek.

I felt overwhelmed as everything came back to me in seconds, my dad grabbed his collar and punched his jaw.
He punched him multiple times until he stopped and looked back at me.

"You wanna finish it?" He said with a smirk on his face, I gulped and sighed. "I'll take that as a no." Dad said and moved back from Seungwon.

"Let me show you around." Dad said and grabbed my wrist, we left that room and went around the building. "Dad, why did you bring me here?" I asked and he stopped on his tracks. "Because...I think you would be a great leader for my men, so I'm going to train you but don't tell your mother, it's our little secret." He said and I nodded, knowing that if I told my mother she would freak out.

End of Yun-Seo's POV

Yun-Seo was walking around when she bumped into Yoongi, "sorry." She said and was about to walk off when Yoongi held her wrist, "I hope you know that I won't ever help you, my father is your father's enemy... if he or your mother finds out you're own your own." He let go of her wrist and left.

She gulped and went to the room where she woke up in, she saw her uncle unconscious with massive cuts on his body. Yun-Seo grabbed her pocket knife and walked to him, she stopped infront of him and raised her hand.

She stopped for a few seconds and stabbed the knife in the man's neck, she back off and noticed a few bits of blood got on her face.

"Fuck." Yun-Seo ran out of there and looked back, "clever."

She said looking at the building she came out. It was one of the most sketchy clubs back when she was a kid. Yun-Seo saw Yoongi leaving the club from the side and walked off in a fast pace.

"Yun-Seo wait!" Yoongi said and she stopped on her tracks, "Mr Choi told me to drop you off at home." He said and she turned around, "I'm okay going home by myself." Yoongi scoffed and threw his helmet to her. "Put it on."

She sighed and he got on the bike. "Come on, i don't have all day." Yun-seo threw the helmet back to him and got on bike behind him, he said, "you need the helmet... also you can hold onto me just cause if you die, I get the blame." She chuckled.

"Trust me...I don't need it..." he hummed and drove off, Yun-Seo wrapped her arms around Yoongi's waist, as the breeze got stronger.