06

"Hey, everything went well?" Ma asked me and I nodded, I took my shoes off and carried the bags to my room. I entered my room and saw Yoongi laying on it, asleep.

"Yoongi." I shook his shoulder lightly, "what?" He opened one of his eyes and looked at me before closing it again. "Had fun?" I hummed and he sat up.

"Why are on you here?" I asked standing up and hanging the things I bought up in my closet. "Your mother told us to go to sleep so I did YoonJun was busy singing in the bathroom. "That guy." Yoongi chuckled.

"Okay, I can't believe I'm asking this but....how do I confess to a guy?" Yoongi looked at me with a smirk, "I help him, not you." I rolled my eyes scoffing.

"Well I need your help cause Hoyeon was joking about how she wants him as hers and at first yes it was a joke but now I don't think it is, so help me! I'll do anything you want!" I said annoyed.

"Anything?" I sighed and nodded, "fine, when are you meeting Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, "in six days."

"Then girl just confess to him, just imagine it's a play and you have to say to someone 'I love you' but say it like you mean it." Yoongi said and I laughed, "okay...now what do you want me to do?"

He cleared his throat and said, "don't say a word to me at the wedding." I gulped and nodded, "okay, I'm gonna continue sleeping."

End of Yun-Seo's POV

.1 day left before the wedding.

"Oh my fucking god." Yun-Seo sighed after realising that tomorrow she was to hang out with Hoseok and it's the wedding. "Fuck,Fuck..fuck." She grabbed her phone and called Hoseok.

"Hey!" She said, "hi? Everything okay?" She sighed, "look, I don't wanna cancel our hang out but it's my mother's wedding unless you wanna hang out after it ends?" It was silent for a few seconds.

"I mean , I'm coming to the wedding but sure." Her eyes widened, "o-Kay I'll see you tomorrow then!" He hung up and she sat down against the door of her room.

Two hours later

"Honey, I'm gonna pick up the dress with my friends so I'll be back soon okay?" Her mother said and Yun-Seo shouted back "OKAY, LOVE YOU MA!"

The front door opened and seconds later Yun-Seo took a deep breath and stood up before opening her door.
She went downstairs and locked the door, "I didn't think you'd leave your room." She turned around and gave Jihyun a fake smile. "I just came to lock the door, and I'm going get some food then I'll be gone." He chuckled.

"No it's okay.." he walked away and she gulped before going to the kitchen. She grabbed a bit of food and ate it before placing the bowl in the sink and washed it. Yun-Seo went back upstairs and took the wig off. "My scalp." She said scratching parts of her head.

"Fuck this, tomorrow I'll just go like this." She said and began braiding her hair.

The next day
6 am

Yun-Seo's alarm went off and she groaned in annoyance before sitting up from her bed "honey, let's go! We have to get ready!" Her mother said and Yun-Seo nodded rubbing her eyes. She stood up and chose a simple outfit and put a hoodie on.

"Should I?" Yun-Seo asked herself indecisive if she should go without the wig or take it off at the place. "I'll just get ready there." She grabbed her dress and heels and everything she needed.

At the place.

"Eomma you go get ready first." Yun-Seo said and her mother giggled and went to the bride's side. Yun-Seo went to the bridesmaids and was surprised. "Girls?"

They smiled and hugged her, "oh my gosh, you look...different." SeoJi said. "Is that a wig?" Yicheon asked and Yun-Seo chuckled. "Yes, but I won't use it at the wedding it was just so my mother doesn't know I dyed my hair." 

"Okay we'll let's get ready." Jisun said and they got dressed.

Three hours later.
Yun-Seo's POV

"So Yun-Seo and Hoseok will be the last ones to come before your mother does." Jisun said and I nodded. "So we're five all together which means we have to be quick at walking down the aisle." SeoJi said fixing her sleeve.

I sat down and took off the wig and undone the braids, my hair was wavy and I put a bit of spray in it. "Woah, your hair." Yicheon said. Hoyeon smiled.

"Let's go to my ma." I said and we all left our room going to where my mother was, "oh my gosh." The girls said in unison. "You look beautiful eomma." She looked back and smiled, "I like your hair." I smiled shyly and hugged her.

"I'm nervous." Eomma said and we chuckled, "it's okay! Everything will be fine, Miss Choi." Jisun said, "Okay." Ma fixed her posture and we laughed.

"Is everyone ready cause we have to go!" Ma said and we all nodded, "let's go then." I said and we lifted eomma 's dress so it wouldn't get dirty, there was two limousines outside parked.

"You girls are going in the one, Yun-Seo help me with my dress." Ma said and I chuckled, I helped her get in her limo. "It will be okay eomma." She kissed my cheek, "I hope it goes well." I chuckled and closed the door.
The limousine drove off

I made my way to the limousine that was parked. "How's your mother?" Yicheon asked and I smiled, "she's good." I looked around for a seat. "Oh I know where you can sit."Yoongi said, "Hoseok do you mind if she sits on your lap?" Hoseok's hook his head. "You li-" EunJi pinched my leg.

"Go on, he's your boyfriend anyways ." The girls looked at me shocked, "you know what fuck it." I sat down on Hoseok's lap and glared at Yoongi and Hoyeon .

I felt his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt my cheeks turn tint red.

"You're blushing." SeoJi mouthed to me, I hummed trying my best to not look like a tomato. "How long is the journey?" One of the guys asked. "30 minutes." I said.

"Let's play a game." Jisun said and we agreed, "wait what's your guy's names?" Yicheon asked.

"I'm Jin." He smiled
"I'm Namjoon" he winked at Jisun
"I'm YoonJun." I rolled my eyes

"I'm Jimin" he smiled
"I'm Taehyung" he winked at EunJi
"I'm Jungkook"