10

An hour later

We were in the bathtub and I laid on his chest, the warm water covered our naked bodies. "I love you Yun-Seo." I looked at him and smiled, "I love you too Hoseok." He kissed me calmly and I chuckled breaking the kiss.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked as I got up from the bathtub, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. "Watch a film." He got out of the water and took the stopper off letting the water drain out of the tub, he put his robe on and gave me a bathrobe. "Use it, cause I know the house is a bit cold."

"Thanks." I put it on and we left the bathroom, "you can borrow my clothes." He gave me a pair of boxers and a shirt. I put them on and he pecked my cheek before leaving the room.

He came back and we laid down on the bed, he turned on the Tv and chose the film we both loved. We began watching and I cuddled onto him.

After the film ended

End of Yun-Seo's POV

Hoseok looked at Yun-Seo and she was asleep, he turned off the Tv and she cuddled onto him tightly. He kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Next day

Yun-Seo woke up and looked to the side, she found Hoseok sleeping peacefully. She tried leaving bed when he tightened his grip on her hip. "Babe, I'm gonna make us breakfast." His grip became loose and she kissed his cheek and left the bed.

She went downstairs and went to the kitchen, she grabbed the ingredients she wanted and began making breakfast for the two.

Soon Hoseok woke up and rubbed his eyes, he left the bed and ruffled his hair going down the stairs. "Babe?" She smiled and he sat down as she handed him the plate. "Waffles with some fruit." She sat down next to him and they began eating.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you yesterday?" Hoseok asked and Yun-Seo shook her head, "I'm fine, you didn't hurt me... I did like it." He smirked and she blushed looking down at the plate, "don't be shy." He said and moved her hair out of the way and pecked her cheek.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked and Hoseok shrugged. "I know, let's go to the amusement that opened up a few days ago." He said and Yun-Seo nodded.

"I'll go back home and change, actually you can come." Yun-Seo said and Hoseok chuckled, "I'll go get ready then." He said and went back upstairs.

At Yun-Seo's mother house.

"I'll go get ready and then we can go." Yun-Seo said and went upstairs. "How was it?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi. "Yah, I'm telling you anything." Yoongi chuckled and sat down.

"I mean we're dating now which is amazing, we're going on a date so let's hope everything goes smoothly." Hoseok said and the door opened, "where's Yun-Seo?" A girl asked.

"Upstairs, wait who are you?" Yoongi asked, "what's going on here?" Yun-Seo asked and her eyes widened, "Siheon? Why are you here?" The girl rushed to Yun-Seo.

"Your dad, he's got in a terrible car accident." Yun-Seo froze. "Tell me he's fine." Siheon shook her head, "he is in coma."

"Wait when did this happen?" Yun-Seo asked and she quickly headed downstairs, "yesterday, I mean his assistant said that he was arguing with one of his workers and one of his rivals came and they both got injured but the man is fine now."

Yun-Seo's POV

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THE GUY?" I screamed out loud, slamming the doors of the 'club' open. "Who ar-" I threw a knife at the wall, they all flinched. "Who was the guy that left my dad in a coma?" I said as anger grew over me.

"Kim Juwo." The men unison, "GET HIM THEN." I said and they left the room, "I've never seen her that angry." Hoseok said and Siheon scoffed, "this is nothing." I glared at the two of them. "Leave please." They walked out and Yoongi placed his hand on my shoudler.

"My dad is juwo's enemy...if your father's men can't track him then my dad can." I looked at him, "didn't you say they were enemies?" Yoongi sighed, "okay I kinda lied." I scoffed.

"Then what are they? Partners in crime? Backstabber?" Yoongi laughed, "yah, don't fucking question me stuff about them two. I don't fucking know okay? I just need you to stay away from me and YoonJun."

"It's so good I'm not your sister, I'd fucking slapped you right now." He walked out and I sighed. "Miss, we can't find his correct location but it says he's at xxxx house, mr Min Jihyun's house." The man said and I nodded. "Get back to work." He bowed and left.

I left the 'club' and found a motorbike Parker by with the keys in the engine, I got on and drove off. "Find Min Jihyun's house." I said and the gps searched until the voice said. "10 minutes away from here, turn right."

After ten minutes

I got off the bike and took the bike's keys with me, I banged on the door and ma opened the door. "Where the fuck is he?" I said stepping into the house. "Wait? What's going on?" Ma asked and I spotted Jihyun and a man laughing.

"Kim Juwo right?" I said stopping infront of them, "yes, who are you?" He stood up. "Juwo, she's my daughter." Jihyun said, I punched Juwo across the face.

"You put my dad in fucking coma!" I said and tackled him to the floor, I punched him in the face until the guards took off him. "Don't touch my daughter." Ma said and they let go of me. "I'll come for you, trust my words... I won't stop until you're dead." I said and looked at Jihyun. "I'm not your daughter, will never be."

"Yun-Seo don't say that!" Ma shouted and I left the house. I got on the bike and drove off back to the 'club'