13

I stopped dancing and my students clapped... "WOAH!" They said and I laughed. "Come I'll teach you guys the dance." They all for up and I began teaching them the dance.The door opened and I looked back, "Miss Choi they're here." They all entered and I scoffed mentally.

"Guys." I said and my students bowed to them, they sat down where the chairs were and I continued teaching them. "Miss I don't get the last part." One of the girls said.

"Which part?" I asked stopping the music, "the body roll one." I chuckled and others agreed on it.

"You want me to show you it again?" I asked and they all shouted "yes." I sighed and out the music on the last bit where they needed help.

I counted in my head and the bit came on, I done the body roll and they all copied what I done. "Yeah that's it." I said and clapped. "Okay one more time for the beginning and then I'll put you in groups."

We done the choreography together and I stopped the music, "well done, now groups." I put everyone in groups and the door opened. "Hey guys." Yicheon said and they waved at the girls.

"Wait how about all of you do it please." My students begged and I laughed "okay, fine." They cheered and sat down.
My shirt was quite humid from all of the sweat so I took it off (she had a crop top under)

"Is this a strip tease?" Jisun asked and I chuckled, "shut up." "Wait what song is it?" SeoJi asked, "bitch better have my money." They squealed.

"Okay I'll start the music." I said and they got in position, I played the sing from beginning and ran to my position.

Yun-Seo - Lisa
Jisun - Jisoo
SeoJi - Rosé
Yicheon - Jennie

"Miss are you single?" One of the boy students asked and we laughed. "Jason, you can't be my boyfriend." He pouted. "Okay I'll give you a no homework this time." They all cheered, "and you can go early."

My students grabbed their things and thanked me before leaving the room, I dropped to the floor. "Oh my days what happened to you?" Yicheon said, "things happened." I sat up and the guys were still here.

"Okay what the actual fuck are you doing here? Cause it definitely wasn't for judging teachers." I said standing up. "Wait hold up... aren't you dating him?" Jisun asked pointing at Hoseok.

"You wanna tell them or should I?" He said and walked up to me, "you take one more step and you'll see." I said and he smirked, "your little friend here found Hoyeon kissing me and when I tried to tell her I was drugged she left...wasn't it darling?"

"Wait so you cheated?" Yicheon asked and he scoffed, "why would I?" They shrugged and I looked away. "You're a selfish butch that's what you are." Hoseok said and it was that moment that I snapped, "OKAY! I FUCKED UP BUT DOESNT GUVE THE RIGHT FOR YOU TO FUCKING WANT TO KILL ME!" I shouted at his face.

He showed no emotion, "you never liked me... ain't it!" I said as tears trickled down, everyone was shocked. "You're right I didn't." I slapped him across the face.

"You fucked up." SeoJi said and I grabbed my phone, "you show your face again and I swear I'll hurt you.." I said glaring at all of the guys, "oh and by the way...I fucked Jackson." The guys' jaws all dropped to the floor except Hoseok, he was raging.

I left the building with my stuff and drove off.

At Yun-Seo's house

I slammed my door shut and locked it, I went to my room and into the bathroom... I looked through my drawers and found a pair of scissors. I grabbed them and began chopping off my hair.

After doing that I quickly grabbed black hair dye and applied it to my blonde hair, "fuck Yun-Seo....hello YuJu." I said

Two hours later

"Open the door Yun-Seo please." I opened the door, "what Yoongi?" I said and he was shocked... "look I just wanna know one thing, did you really fuck Jackson?"

"No, I just said cause what he said pissed me off... look I might of been a bitch for breaking up with Hoseok without knowing the side of his story but come on Yoongi! I let him take my virginity and now he says he never liked me then he was using me." Yoongi gulped and sighed.

"I can't say anything about that...but thanks for telling me and I'm sorry for what happened to YoonJun." I slammed the door and opened it again.

"What's going on? You never apologised to me or YoonJun!" I said and he laughed nervously... "nothing, I gotta go bye." He left and I frowned... "what the fuck."

I went to my room and decided to get some rest...

Twenty minutes later

I slowly woke up as I felt the cold breeze hit my body. I opened my eyes and saw a figure by the corner of my room, I rushed to the lights when the person grabbed my arm, forcefully dropping me on the bed.

They hovered over me and I tried punching them when they held my hands and pinned them over my head. My breathing quickened and the person got closer to me.

"Let me go." I said quietly, "can't do so love." My eyes widened, "Hoseok get off." He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry, I truly am."

"You used me, now get off." I said trying to break free from his grip with he tightened it and leaned in. I turned my head when his free hand grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

He closed the gap between our bodies, our lips touched and at first... I froze but melted into the kiss. His lips went down my jaw, down my neck, onto my collarbone.

He sucked and bit on my weak spot, I let out a few small moans. He took my shirt off and attacked my breast. He massaged the other as he kissed and sucked on the other, i bit my lip trying to not make a sound.

He planted kisses down my stomach until he reached my intimate area. He stopped and grabbed his belt tying my hands to the headboard.

He slipped my panties off and licked my clit before thrusting in two fingers, I gasped lightly as he spreaded my legs apart from each other, he took his fingers out leaving me sexually frustrated and he slid his tongue into my clit.

He licked and sucked on my pussy, I felt my orgasm coming and he knew... he backed off and took off his clothes. He hovered over me and slammed into my clit without a warning.

The two of us moaned in pleasure and he fastened his pace, slamming harder and deeper into me. "Please." I said quietly as I was in the edge of cumming. "Please what huh?" He removed his dick from inside, "let me cum." I said throwing my head back into the pillows and he slammed back inside me.

"FUCK!" I screamed and he buried his face on my neck, leave dark hickies. Skin to skin, lips to lips... I couldn't hold it and cummed on his dick, I moaned out loud and he laughed out breath.

"Do you forgive me now?" He said and untied my hands, "I do, but how about I show exactly what Hoyeon can't do." I swapped our positions and he leaned against the headboard.

I kissed down his neck, down his chest and down his abs. I grabbed his member and kicked the tip before shoving it in mouth my hands massaging it and he moaned out loud.

I quickened my pace and he groaned before releasing his juices, I swallowed it all and hovered over his body.
I sat down and hid dick filled me up once again, I bounced on his dick and he help my hips.

I sucked on his neck and left hickies, slowly stopping. He cummed inside me and we both looked at each other. I quickly got off him and laid next to him.

He pulled me closer to him, "I'm sorry, I really am." He kissed my cheek and closed his eyes, losing himself in dreamland.
I put my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat and she'd of tears.

"I love you so much." I whispered and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.