18

3 years later, January 22nd, (2021)

"YuJu..." she looked up and saw Yoongi. "Hey, what's up?" She asked and looked back to her computer. "We need your help."

"Mhm? What?" She said stopping her work. "Hoseok is trying to find this guy for years, do you think you can find him?" Yoongi handed her a file.

She opened it and frowned, "why is their only a name?" Yoongi sighed, "his data is hidden somewhere and all we can find is a fake name!"

"Okay, leave it to me!" He nodded and left her office, she looked back at her computer, "bitch." She said and scrolled down to find the guy's fake name, she looked back at the file and her eyes widened.

"So Yongbok is Felix?" She whispered to herself. She grabbed her phone and FaceTimed eunji. "EunJi, we have a problem..." EunJi frowned. "Why?"

"Your brother is the guy we've been finding, do you know any idea where he is." EunJi's jaw dropped. " I mean, he came back from Australia like yesterday...but are you sure it's him?" YuJu nodded. "Fuck, he just left the house."

"Look, Hoseok has been trying to find him for years so maybe this is serious." YuJu said and EunJi sighed, "I know, but he's my brother!"

"Fine, I'll let them-" EunJi cut her off, "I got his location!" YuJu smiled, "where is he?"

YuJu's POV

"At, Jihyun's company?" the call ended as the Wi-Fi went down and I lost signal. "What the fuck?" I stood up and quickly went to the power room.

I flicked the switch to turn on the internet and some of the lights that were turned off when a knife dug into my shoulder.
I screamed in pain and the person took the knife out before raising their hand towards my stomach.

I held onto the knife protecting my stomach and blood dripped down my hand, I groaned in pain as the person pushed against one of the metal heavy bars.

I fell down and they pointed their bloody knife at my neck, "you killed mark, now I'll kill you." They cructehed down and I kicked their chest before punching them in the nose.

When they shot one of the flammable toxic gas tap and quickly shot by my leg. The smoke was getting everywhere and they took out a lighter.

I stood up with tried to stop them from dropping the lighter when it was too late. The room exploded and both of us flew back with the impact.

The fire alarm went off and I could hear the people's shouts and worries downstairs. My office was the only one on this level, poor luck.

I tried standing up but my head spun around, I lowered the guy's mask and was shocked, "Yongbok." I tried finding a pulse but nothing, "YUJU, WHERE ARE YOU?" I could Jihyun and Hoseok screamed for me...

I was about to shout back when Yongbok out me in a headlock, tighten his grip. I coughed and tried breaking free. "If I die, you die with me." I bit his arm and he yelped in pain.

I helped onto the wall as I walked in zig zags towards the stairs. I walked down them holding onto the side bar when I felt my back pushed and I tripped, causing to roll down the stairs.

"Babe!" Hoseok shouted and my vision turned black.

Hours later.

I woke up with a massive headache...I realised I was in the hospital.
Hoseok was sleeping with his head on my lap, holding my hand as Yoongi was sleeping on the sofa.

"Bae." I said quietly and Hoseok woke up in seconds, "babe?" I smiled at him and he smiled, "let me go get the doctor." He said and left the room, "Yoongi-ah wake up." I said and he whined annoyed. "Yah, oppa I'm gonna beat you!"

He sat up with his eyes closed and a pout, before opening his eyes. "Yuju." He smiled and hugged me.
The doctors came in and checked up on me.

"I have good news." She said and looked down at her clipboard. "You're pregnant of one month!" My eyes widened and Hoseok smiled. "I'm gonna be a mom?"

My eyes filled up with tears and Hoseok chuckled. "Yes. We're going to have a mini us." I cried and Hoseok sat down next to me and pulled me into his embrace, "we're gonna be parents."

I smiled softly...

7 months and half later.

YuJu was at the doctors to check up on her baby girl and the doctor had came back, "Miss Choi, I'm sorry to say this but... when you give birth to this girl, there's a high chance of you not surviving." YuJu nodded and smiled sadly.

"It's okay, I wanna let this one live a happy life with her father." She rubbed her belly and the doctor smiled softly to her. "We'll try best, we really will."