08

"Enjoying the party?" I turned around and saw YoonJun. "Look, I came here to apologise for acting like a jerk...but I also came here cause Hoyeon is been flirting Hoseok the whole time." I looked down and she how she would clinge onto him.

"Fucking bitch." I said and he chuckled. "So do you forgive me?" I looked at him... "just a little bit, cause I need build my trust with you, deal?" He nodded and hugged me.

"I need your help... I like Hoyeon." I looked at him surprised, "what do I need to know about her?" I sighed and broke the hug.
"She's a nice girl but can be easily jealous, a bit obsessive... but I'm sure you two can work out, you just have to ask her on a date." He nodded and we walked back down.

"Are you not gonna talk with Yoongi?" YoonJun asked and I sighed, "we made a deal, if he helped me with Hoseok I couldn't talk with him in the wedding."

"Oh." YoonJun said and we both got a drink from the table. "Do you like to dance?" YoonJun asked and i nodded. "I'm just asking cause I wanna know my stepsister better." I chuckled.

"Can I just call you baby sis?" I nodded, "you know I had two brothers, but the thing was we got in a car accident and I lost them." I looked down, "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Its okay, it wasn't your fault." I said and he put his arm over my shoulders, "it's okay, I'll treat you like my sister!" He smiled. "You have a cute smile." I said and his smile grew bigger.

"What time are we gonna go to the venue?" I checked my phone, "in ten minutes." People began leaving. "Guys let's go to the venue."

We left the ceremony and went back into the limousine, "I wanna sit next to Hoseok." Hoyeon said and I poked the inside of my cheek. "Fine, I'll sit somewhere else." I said.

"Sit on my lap." Yicheon said and I sat down on her lap, "Hoyeon is going over her limit." Yicheon whispered and I nodded.

"Is the venue far away?" Jin asked, "nope just ten minutes."

After ten minutes.

I opened the door and walked out the limousine, Hoyeon was onto Hoseok and I got pissed off. A hand grabbed my wrist and I turned around. "What Yoongi?"

"You're giving up on my best friend like that?" I poked the inside of my cheek, "what do you want me to do? She's fucking onto him!" I said and he scoffed. "Listen to me Yun-Seo, don't you fucking give up on him... I'll make sure Hoyeon is away from him since YoonJun told me that he likes her."

"Okay whatever." I said annoyed, "Yun-Seo can we talk?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi raised his eyebrows, "don't fuck it up." He left and Hoseok sighed.

"I know how Hoyeon is been acting but I don't want you to mad at me it's just I try being nice but she doesn't listen?" I stayed quiet and just listened.

"I saw how you got close to YoonJun and I felt jealous yes and I'm sure that you feel jealous about how Hoyeon is onto me but I don't feel anything for her, I don't like her... I like you, there I said it." He said and sighed before walking away.

I turned to leave when "So how did it go?" Yoongi stood infront of me with his arms crossed. "He confessed now I just need to find a way to tell him." I sighed and Yoongi glared at me.

"What? Oh he also felt jealous cause of YoonJun." He sighed, "yeah, because I told him how he kissed you and that he'll try to get with you, so when he was talking to you and put his arm over you obviously Hoseok got jealous."

"Okay, tell me what to do then." Yoongi smirked, "you have two ways, either piss him off badly or just simply apologise to him and confess... now you choose." He left.

I slid down the wall and buried my face in my hands, "what's wrong?" It was Yicheon, she sat down next to me. "I like him and Hoyeon is trying to do what she does all the time, fucking take the guys I like." I sighed and looked at her.

"But it's obvious that Hoseok likes you so maybe just confess to him." I nodded and she stood up, "come on, let's have fun." I smirked and we went inside the venue.

"YUN-SEO CHOI!" I looked around when I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Jackson!" I hugged him tightly and he chuckled, "how have you been?" I smiled, "good."

"Any body new?" I nodded, "Hoyeon is hitting on him and it's a piss take." He rolled his eyes, "well I'll take her away from him and you two can talk." I laughed.

"Jackson!" The girls hugged him, I smiled and looked at where the boys, they were jealous looking at our direction. I went to them and said, "he's gay." They all looked at me.

"He's gay and has a boyfriend so don't get jealous.." I looked at Hoseok and he looked away, the girls came back and Hoyeon rolled her eyes, "you're in my seat."

"Hoyeon it's a seat, also YoonJun wants to talk with you so go." She scoffed and went to where YoonJun. "He never said that he wanted to though." Jimin said.

"I'm just giving the bitch a taste of her medicine." The waiter handed us a glass of champagne. I drank it and asked the girls. "Do you have a hair tie?" Jisun gave me one.

"Thanks." I tied my hair back, "where are you going?" Yoongi asked. "Somewhere." I stood up and went to the restrooms. I found YoonJun and Hoyeon talking. "But I don't want Hoseok, it's just to mess with Yun-Seo! She gets everything she wants and I hate it!"

"Yeah, but she likes him so much! And what you're doing is fucking it up for the two of them." YoonJun said and she sighed, "okay whatever fine I'll stop, but I still wanna go on that date." They walked in the restroom and I sighed before walking back to the table.

The music began playing and people stood up, "everything okay?" I nodded.