09

"How are you finding the party?" Hoseok asked me and I looked at him, "okay, just want to know where Ma and Jihyun are." I said looking around until I found them walking in.

Ma waved at me and they went to sit on their table, I walked up to them and asked "ma, I'm going sleep over a friend's house is that okay?" She nodded, "yeah, me and Jihyun are going on our honeymoon so it's okay, just stay safe."

I headed back to our table and sat down, Hoyeon and YoonJun came back, "can we talk?" She asked me and I stood up.

We went somewhere more private, "look I'm sorry for pissing you off with the whole situation of me onto Hoseok, but I don't like him." She said and I scoffed, "so why would you do it?"

"Oh come on, you're the perfect girl any guy wants! All I wanted was to mess with you but I didn't think it would come to the point where I'm breaking your friend ship with him." Hoyeon said and I sighed, "how did it go with YoonJun?"

"I mean we're going on a date after we leave the party and I'm truly sorry, I know I'm a bitch sometimes but forgive me." I nodded and she smiled and hugged me, bitch - I thought and we broke the hug.

"Now, go get your man before someone else stills him." She said and I chuckled, we headed back to the table. "You two okay?" SeoJi asked and Hoyeon nodded.

"Okay, problems are solved let's enjoy our night!" Jisun said and the girls stood up, they took the guys with them and went to the dance floor. It was just me and Hoseok.

"You gonna ignore me the whole day?" I said and he looked at me, "what do you want me to say? Tell me!" I sighed. "Look I know that Hoyeon done it on purpose and I'm sorry for being a pain in ass." I said and looked down.

"Let's go outside." Hoseok said and grabbed my hand, we both stood up and went outside to the back of building. "Anything else you wanna tell me?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Um...aish look I like you hoseok but I never knew how to say it and when Hoyeon done that I felt like... she was going to take you away from me and i got pis-" I was cut off by his lips touching mine.

He backed off, "you talk to much." I chuckled and he smiled, "I've wanted to ask this question for a long time so...would you like to my girlfriend?" I nodded with a huge smile.

He hugged me tightly and pecked my lips... "I love you so much Yun-Seo." He said and I smiled, "I love you too."

"So you can finally fuck right?" We looked to the side and saw Yoongi, "shut up." Hoseok said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Come on, eomma is gonna throw the bouquet." My eyes widened, "come on I wanna watch." I held Hoseok's hand and us three went inside.

Ma smiled at me and gestured for me to join, "ma I'm too young." She scoffed, "so? Come on!" I sighed and nodded.

Eomma turned around and swung the bouquet up and down, "THREE, TWO, ONE!"eomma let go of the bouquet and it flew.The women were fighting trying to get it. I drank my champagne calmly and Yicheon screamed. "I GOT IT!"

"Haha take that baby!" She pointed to Jin and he laughed.

At night.

People began leaving and I looked at my phone, "should we go it's midnight!" I said and Hoseok nodded. "I'm gonna say bye to my mother come with me." I held his hand and we went to my mother.

"Ma, me and Hoseok are gonna head home now!" I said and she smiled, "okay, and come here." I stepped closer to her and she whispered, "where protection okay?"

"Ma." She shrugged, "it's life, but do what im saying." I sighed and nodded. "Enjoy your honeymoon." I said and hugged her.

End of Yun-Seo's POV

They left the venue and Hoseok called his driver and five minutes later a car stopped infront of them.
"Come on, baby." He opened the door and they both got in.

"Enjoyed your night?" The driver asked and they nodded.

At xxx street

"This isn't your house." Yun-Seo said and Hoseok chuckled, "that house was my dad's house, this one is mine." Her eyes widened. "Thanks mr Han." Hoseok said and they left car.

"Come on." Hoseok took the keys and opened the front door, "woah, it's beautiful." Yun-Seo said looking around. The lights were turned off.

"Shit the power went off." Hoseok said and went to a room, Yun-Seo took off her shoes and jacket. She walked around in the dark when she bumped into a hard chest.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked and she hummed, "it's okay if the power went off...I can use my phone light." Yun-Seo said and turned around, she looked for her phone when Hoseok grabbed her wrist.

"I have your phone, all I need is for you to trust me." Yun-Seo gulped and said "I trust you." His grip became loose and Yun-Seo turned around and turned having no clue where he was.

A cloth was placed over her eyes, "trust me Yun-Seo." He whispered softly and she took a deep breath.

Yun-Seo's POV

I felt his hands making there way up my waist, he spun me and I placed my hands on his chest, I could feel him leaning closer closing the gap between our bodies, our lips touched and neither of us held back..

My hands went to side of his neck, deepening the kiss.
His tongue made contact with mine, exploring every bit of it,

His hands went down to my hips, "jump." I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked into a room and my back made contact with the soft mattress, "you wanna do this?" Hoseok asked and I nodded.
"But do we really need the blindfold?" I asked and he chuckled.

His hands undone the knot at the back, letting the cloth drop from my eyes. His lips attacked my neck leaving multiple hickies. He sucked on my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan.

He sat up and took off his blazer along with his tie, i unbuttoned his shirt as he unzipped the back of my dress, my dress fell down my shoulders and he grabbed it but the end and pulled it off, he took off his shirt throwing on the ground.

My legs were between his legs and I got on his lap, planting kissed down his jaw, neck, collarbone. "Yun-Seo." His breath hitched and my hands down, opening his belt and pulling down his trousers.

He pulled them fully off, the two of us only in our underwear... "do you wanna st-" I cut him off by kissing him. His hands went down from my back and squeezed my buttcheeks earning a moan and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

He played with the hem of my panties before ripping them apart, his hand held my chin as the other touched my body softly. I grinded onto him and he let out a groan.

"Hold on." I got off him and he grabbed a condom from the drawer before slipping off his boxers and rolling it along his length.
He laid over me and I smiled, "I trust you."

He entered me and I gasped, he moved in out slowly as the pain soon went away. "It's fine now." I said quietly and he fastened his pace... my moans get louder, my breathing quickened and he tried his best not to hurt me as his hands pressed on my shoulders.

(Sorry if it's bad, it's my first time writing this scenes)