04

"Yah, you're drunk!" Yun-Seo said as Hoseok laughed, "I'm not! I promise, I'm sober!" She giggled and leaned on his shoulder.

"What do you wanna do when you are an adult?" Hoseok asked Yun-Seo and she sighed, "probably married at the age 28, have a healthy relationship and maybe even my own business, what about you?"

"I dunno know honestly." Hoseok said and looked at her, "okay, tell me something you wanna do right now, no regrets." Yun-Seo said sitting up and he chuckled. "You don't wanna know." He was about to stand up when she held his wrist.

"No tell me and I'll do it, we'll if it involves me." She said and giggled, Hoseok looked at her and sighed. "I don't wanna ruin our friendship." She scoffed, "we go on dates yet you don't wanna tell me, come on! At least show me."

"Fine, you wanna know?" She nodded and Hoseok moved closer to her, placing his hand on her neck.
Their breaths overlapping one another.
Yun-Seo leaned in and their lips touched, slowly moving in sync.

The kiss was soft, delicate... "Yun-Seo." Hoseok whispered breaking the kiss. "I-I'm sorry." He said and grabbed the beer bottles taking them to the kitchen, Yun-Seo sighed and looked down.

He came back and sat down. "Do you wanna watch a film?" She nodded and he put on a film.

Half an hour later.

The couple were coming back from the restaurant and the girl dragged her boyfriend upstairs into their room. She took off his jacket and shirt. She took off her shirt and they kissed. Things got intense and Yun-Seo cleared her throat, they both looked away.

"What time is it?" She asked and Hoseok checked his phone. "11pm." She nodded and looked back to the screen.

After the film finished.

"You sure you don't wanna stay?" Hoseok asked as Yun-Seo put her jacket on. "No it's okay, I need to go to my friend's house cause she asked for me to help her with work so maybe next time. Thanks for tonight, I loved every single moment...even the kiss." Yun-Seo and grabbed her stuff leaving his house.

Hoseok's POV

"You're so stupid." I looked back and sighed, "well Yoongi I'm sorry but it's not easy especially with her." Yoongi chuckled. "You won't like this, but YoonJun kissed her well more like forced it so what she said is a sign that she likes you." I was shocked.

"Aren't you two her stepbrothers though?" Yoongi smirked, "well nearly but YoonJun is how he is so all you need is to get her wrapped around your finger and you win." I sighed and brushed my hair with my hand.

"She's a fucking tease." I said. "She's the perfect match for you trust me." Yoongi said sitting down. "She stabbed her uncle in throat, I witnessed it...no mercy no fear.."

"How? How can I prove to her that I love her?" I asked getting annoyed, "okay then let's make a plan."

Yun-Seo's POV

I walked in the house and only saw YoonJun, "hello love." He said and smirked, "fuck off." I took my jacket off and he stood up. "It's just us two." I smirked and said, "and im not scared to shove a knife down your chest, blood overflowing your body, eyes wide open." His smirk dropped and I walked past him to my room.

I locked the door and took my clothes off and wore the shirt and shorts (I put on after showering).

I went on my phone and received a message from Hoseok.

Hey do you wanna hang out next week? My dad is going on a business trip and none of my friends are free, are you? - hope x

I thought about it and texted him back.

Yeah that's fine! I can ask my mother to sleepover as well if you don't mind! - sugar x

Seconds later, I received his reply.

Great...see ya soon x - hope x

I heard the door opened and I guessed it was eomma and jihyun. I peaked my head out and it was Yoongi... I sighed annoyed.
My stomach growled, "fuck's sake."

I went downstairs and sneaked into the kitchen, "you know, you're quiet as a mouse but shit at hiding like an elephant." Yoongi said leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Can you be quiet? I don't want your brother to know I'm here! It's like he's attracted to me and I don't like it!" I said grabbing some snacks, "well that won't lost long!" He winked at me and I frowned, "what do you mean?"

"You think I don't know you sneaking out with Hoseok?" My eyes widened and I laughed nervously. "Wh-what, who's th-that?" I rubbed the back of my neck. "I might hate you but when it comes to my best friend, I'll help HIM ... and you should know something! He loves you so much so don't fuck it up.' He patted my shoulder and left the kitchen.

I sighed and went back to my room, I opened the door and got in before locking it. "Food." I said throwing all the snacks on my bed. I opened a few bags and began eating.

I hid some of the snacks around my room and decided to go to sleep.

Next day

I woke up feeling an arm wrapped around my waist, I looked to the side and saw Yoongi. "Don't... your mother opened your room door cause they came home at like 5am, you're lucky it's me cause if not." I sighed and sat up.

"Yah you two get up, it's 1pm." YoonJun said stepping in the room, "fuck off." I said annoyed by his presence. "SLEEP HEADS GET UP!" ma screamed and we both whined getting out of bed.

We walked out of the room, "you two are exactly the same." Jihyun said chuckling, "come and eat your 'breakfast' and hurry up cause today we're supposed to get our clothes!" I scoffed.

"I need sleep ma cause every day I'm out of the house at 6am..." I said rubbing my eyes, tripping on the last staircase. "Shit." I held onto the side of the staircase and posed before laughing.