03

"You're back!" Yun-Seo's mother said and hugged her, "I have some news! the wedding got rescheduled to next week!" Yun-Seo's eyes widened, "we need to get your dress eomma!" Her mother grew a smile.

"Tomorrow all of us are going to get our clothes so don't worry!" Yun-Seo giggled and broke the hug, "I'll be in my room." Her mother nodded and watch Yun-Seo leaving the living room going to her room.

Yun-Seo's POV

I hopped on my bed and closed my eyes, "I killed someone." My eyes shot up, "I killed someone." I said slowly panicking. "No,no what have I done?" I grabbed my head and felt a stitch.

"Fuck, what did I do?" I stood up and went to my bathroom, I began hallucinating things and sighed closing my eyes tightly. Soon the pay illusions went away and I turned the tap on, splashing water on my face.

I wiped my face with a towel and stripped my clothes off, I got in the shower and turned the water tap, I let the water hit my body and I let my hair soak and wash out the dried blood. I looked down to the shower floor and blood drilled down.I sighed and continued showering.

Twenty minutes later

I dried my hair and platted my hair into two braids, I grabbed an oversized shirt and some shorts before putting them on. I left my room and saw Yoongi and YoonJun sitting down on the sofa.

"Oh hey honey!" My mother said and I looked at her, "ma, what are they doing here?" I asked and she frowned, "they're to spend some time with you, me and Jihyun are going on a date." She smiled and I chuckled nervously.

"Ma, are you sure?" She nodded, "the boys don't bite, now I have to go bye!" She kissed my cheek and went downstairs, she left the house and I sighed, i went down the stairs and locked the front door.

I turned around and they were standing right in front of me, I gulped and said, "move please." They both stepped forward and I backed away until my back touched the door. "Shit." I whispered to myself and turned to try and leave from the side but YoonJun put his arm out, blocking the way.

"What do you guys want?" YoonJun was staring at me meanwhile Yoongi didn't say a word. "Hel-" I was cut off by YoonJun smashing his lips onto mine.

I brought my hands to his chest about to push him away when he held my wrists and pinned them above my head.
He backed away and smirked, "you two are fucking crazy." I said and Yoongi held chin, turning my head as YoonJun was holding my hands.

"Crazy? We've heard worse." Yoongi held YoonJun's shoulder and they both went back to what they were doing, there was a knock on the door. I turned around and opened the door.

"Two cheese pizzas." I looked at the guys, "thanks." I took the boxes and the guy handed me a bag, "those are the drinks." I smiled and thanked him.

I closed the door and put the food on the kitchen counter, "go and eat you dickheads." I said and went to my room, I opened the window and saw the delivery guy, "I'll be waiting for you at the end of the neighbourhood." I nodded and smiled. I put a skirt and top on before slipping shorts under the skirt and grabbing a jacket, I put on a pair of socks and wore my trainers.

I grabbed my phone and keys before jumping down the window. I walked out of there without the guys seeing and went to the bed of the neighbourhood, there he was.

"Who were they?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Soon to be stepbrothers." I said and hugged him for a few seconds.
"So we're still going on that date right?" I chuckled and nodded.

"You never change Hoseok." He laughed and he called a cab, the car stopped by and we got inside, "Hoseok right?" The driver asked and he nodded, "and to 164-1 Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu...Jangsalang right?" Hoseok hummed and the driver drove off.

At the restaurant.

"Mr Jung this way." The waiter said and we went to the table reserved for us. "Here are the menus, when you're ready to order tell me." He walked off and I looked at the menu, "i already know what I want." Hoseok chuckled, "let me guess Japchae." I nodded smiling.

Hoseok gestured for the waiter, he came to our table "ready to order?" We both nodded, "we will have a Japchae and Kimchi fried rice please." The waiter nodded, "any drinks?"

"Two sprites." I laughed softly and the waiter smiled, "the food will be here soon, I'll get your drinks right away though." Hoseok nodded and looked at me "what?"

"It had to be sprite." I said and he chuckled, the waiter came back with two cans of sprite and two glasses. "Thank you." I said and he smiled, "no problem."

End of Yun-Seo's POV

The food was delivered to the two and they began eating, "let me have a bit of yours." Hoseok said and Yun-Seo gave him some of her food, he drooled a bit and she laughed softly.

After eating

"Is that everything?" The waiter asked and Hoseok nodded, "have a great night you two." The waiter bowed and they both left. "Aren't you gonna pay?" Yun-Seo asked and Hoseok chuckled, "my uncle owns this restaurant so he knows when I'm here." She nodded and they walked around.

"I know a place where to go." Hoseok said and Yun-Seo looked at him, "where?" She asked, "my house." He winked at her and she laughed, "sure." He was surprised. "Really?"

"I trust you Hoseok." She smiled and he looked away trying to hide his red face, "I'll call us a cab then." He took out his phone and ordered a cab for them two.

At Hoseok's house.

"Wow." Yun-Seo said looking around. "You like it?" He asked and she nodded. "Make yourself feel a home." Hoseok said and went to the kitchen, Yun-Seo took off her jacket and hung up on the coat hanger.

She walked around and found a speaker, she grabbed her phone and connected it playing a song. Hoseok came out of the kitchen with two beers.

"Here." He handed her one of the beers and she smiled, they both sat down.