12

"That was sick." The people said as I breathed heavily, "not bad." I looked at the guy that said it.
I gulped down the big lump in my throat, "I'm Suga, you are?"

"YuJu." He looked at me up and down and smirked, "nice to meet you." I nodded and quickly left the club, I went to the back of the building and took a cigarette and lit the tip up.

I inhaled the chemicals and exhaled a puff. "Stop pretending someone you're not." I looked to the side and saw Suga.
"What are you talking about?" I said and smoked the cigarette.

"Stop this." He grabbed the cigarette and stomped on it, "you're my sister, and I can't take it with my dad wanting to fucking take you." Suga said and grabbed my shoulders.

"I'm not your sister, I don't even know you." He scoffed and all a sudden it went black.

Hours later

I woke up with a massive headache, "shit." I cussed under my breath as my hands and feet were tied to the chair. "Boss, she's awake." I saw a few men standing near the door when it slammed opened.

"All of you get out." The guy said, his voice was so familiar. Everyone left the room and closed the door, the guy walked towards me and stood above me blocking the light from shining on my face.

"Hello love." My eyes widened, "Hoseok." He had a smirk plastered on his face, "you still remember me huh?" I gulped and he crutches down, his hand was wrapped around my neck and my breath hitched as he gripped it tightly.

"You're a selfish bitch." He said and let go of my neck, I gasped as he turned around I looked down and he had a water bottle and a cloth in his hands.

He placed the cloth over my mouth and nose before chucking water down on it, my eyes widened as I struggled to breath. He took the cloth off and I looked at him, "you're a fucking psycho." He smirked and done the same thing over again. This time not stopping until the bottle was finished... I coughed as he backed off.

"You listen here, yuju, Yun-Seo what your fucking name is...I'm not the Hoseok you knew... okay?" I looked at his eyes and saw nothing but lust, and hatred. "OKAY?" He grabbed my chin and I hummed. "Good."

"Kill her." He said as he stood by the door, water began filling up in the room, "no,no,no!"I rocked on my chair until I fell back, I groaned in pain and touched my head. I sat up and realised I just freed myself.

I ran to the door and it was locked, "fuck's sake." I looked around for another exit, "the windows." I walked to the other side of the room when a hand grabbed my wrist. "Not so fast."

He pointed his gun at me, "fine you got me." I said and grabbed my gun before shooting his foot. "FUCK." I tackled the the other two guys, they both lost their consciousness and I got up.

I climbed up the wall with the help of the stacked up boxes and broke the window...
"Oh my fucking god." I looked down and the heigh difference was intense.

I looked up and saw that just one more level and then the rooftop. I grabbed onto the next window barrier and climbed to the rooftop. "Hey bitch."

"Jackson?" He smirked and fired his gun, I dodged the bullet and he threw the gun, "never thought I'd do this." I said and took a deep breath.

I ran to the edge of the rooftop and jumped, my body hit the van and I coughed out a bit of blood, the alarm went off and I slid down the front of the van and made a run for it.

"GET IN!" I looked at the person who said that, "YoonJun?" I ran in the car and he drove off. "You didn't not just do that." I said breathing heavily. "Anything for you sis."

At Yun-Seo's house

I took my clothes off and put on a shorts, I looked at the wounds and cuts I got. "YoonJun, I fucked up badly." He looked at me and I looked back at him, "what do you mean?" He looked back on his phone.

"Hoseok, I fucking broke him, he's not the same!" YoonJun frowned... "what do you mean?"

"Hoseok, tried to kill me..." his jaw dropped. "No!" I scoffed, "he did...and I think he might come for you next. So please just be careful." YoonJun sighed. "Sis, he won't it's fine."

End of Yun-Seo's POV
Three days later

"Why doesn't he pick up?" Yun-Seo whispered after calling YoonJun for the 15th time, "just one more time." She called him and he picked up, "yah, where the fuck are you?"

"He's nearly dead, and will be by the next day if you don't show up with 5 million dollars, he dies make my words." The guy hung up and She sighed, "fucking Kai."

Yun-Seo grabbed 5million dollars and out put it in a bag, She managed to track the phone and drove off to the place.

Minutes later she got off her bike and grabbed the bag, she went inside the place and saw him with a gun pointed at YoonJun.
"Kai." He turned around with a smirk, "you brought the money?" She scoffed, "of course, give me my brother first."

He gestured for them to untie him, he stood up and Yun-Seo grabbed his hand, "the money." She handed Kai the bag and they left the place.

"I told you to be careful." They got on the bike and Yun-Seo drove off. "Just drop me off at my house." She sighed and nodded.

After dropping YoonJun off
Yun-Seo's POV

I got on my bike and made my way to a company, Wonders.
After getting there, I went inside... "Miss Choi this way." The lady said.
As we walked past rooms, we stopped at my room.
I saw my students dancing along to the song I gave them last week.

I went inside and everyone turned their heads to me, "MISS CHOI." they all hugged me and I chuckled. "Oh Miss Choi, we have some guests and they'll be judging every class so don't you worry." After the lady said that she left.

"Okay let's do our warm up." I said and went to the front of the room standing in front of the mirror,

After the warm up.

"Miss Choi, can you dance for us like just a random song?" The girl asked and the whole class agreed, "well then how about I show you how and my friends used to dance." I played one of the songs and the girls used to dance all the time.