14

Yun-Seo's POV
The next day

I woke up to find the bed empty, I rubbed my eyes and looked around when I saw Hoseok coming out of the bathroom dried his hair with a towel.

"Hey." He smiled and laid down next to me, "I'm sorry." I whispered and tears trickled down my face. "What are you sorry for?" He looked at me and I hugged him tightly. "Forgive me." I said and Hoseok frowned.

"I love you..." I said and quickly stood up before putting on my outfit, "wait, what's going on?" Hoseok stood up and I grabbed my gun. "...Leave, please it's your safety." I said and wiped my tears.

Flashback in the middle of the night,

I woke up to my phone buzzing, I picked it up and it was my dad. "Yeah?" I said quietly, "YOURE A FUCKING DISGRACE! YOURE SUPPOSED YO KILL HIM AND GET THE OTHERS!" I sighed and looked at Hoseok... he was sleeping like a baby.

"Look, I can't...they're my friends and we can do this another way please." I said pleading my dad and he scoffed. "Mark my words, I'm coming for them and you, Yun-Seo..." he hung up and I sighed frustrated.

I pecked Hoseok's cheek and put on a pair of jeans and left the house, I went to my dad's house and the maids opened the door. "Where's dad?" I asked stepping inside the house.

"Everyone leave." My dad said and walked up to me, everyone left and he slapped me across the face. "You are a fucking bitch." He said and gripped my hair, I hissed in pain and he scoffed. "You were with them and didn't do fucking shit."

"I can't let you kill them just cause you want power, Jihyun wants me only for power and this won't take you anywhere." Dad chuckled and said, "he can do whatever he wants with you cause you're out of my team, don't show your face again or I'll kill you myself." He let go of my hair and I gulped.

I grabbed a vase and smashed it on his head, he fell to the ground and I ran out the house. I got on my bike and my way back home.

End of flashback.

"Hoseok,please." I said and he held my shoulders, "what are you on about?"

"Listen just tell the boys to carry a gun or something please." I kissed him softly and gunshots went off.

"Go! I'll deal with this." He sighed and left the room, the men broke the windows and fired their guns at me, I shit them and left the room.

Hoseok was gone and I felt a knife dug into my belly, I gasped and the person laughed. "I warned you." I glared at him and felt lightheaded.

"I'll get them without your help, I mean I got one already just six to go." Dad smirked and took the knife out of the wound. "COME ON LETS GO!" he shouted and his men began leaving the house.

I coughed blood and quickly held my wounded belly, I rushed to my room and grabbed my medical kit. I cleaned the wound and bandaged it up.

I called Yicheon and she picked up. "Gather everyone, we have a new mission." I said and she hummed before handing up.
I groaned in pain and grabbed a few more weapons and left the house.

I got on my bike and went to our meet up place.

End of Yun-Seo's POV

She got there and left her bike, Yun-Seo walked in clutching her belly and her gang was all there. "He took Hoseok and he's going for the guys." Yun-Seo said and the girls frowned. "So why help?"

She sighed, "because...I can't let them die just cause my father wants power...so guys I need you to locate where my father is keeping Hoseok and-" she got cut off by a call.

It was an unknown number, "hello darling." Yun-Seo froze at the voice, "Jihyun."

"I have a deal, I know what happened and how your father kidnapped the guys." He said and Yun-Seo scoffed. "What's the deal?" Footsteps were heard and Yun-Seo's gang took out their guns pointing at the unknown men.

Jihyun stepped forward and Yun-Seo raised her hand, her gang lowered their guns and Yun-Seo sighed. "What's the deal?" He smirked, "so simple, you work for me and I'll get you the boys back, not to mention they also have YoonJun." My jaw clenched.

"Fine, I'll work for you in one condition..." he placed his hands in his pockets, "what?" She sighed. "My name will not be mentioned anywhere." He smirked and nodded.

"Okay then, let's continue with the plan." Yun-Seo turned to her gang when one of jihyun's cleared his throat, "we found their location."

"Where are they? Yun-Seo turned around. "At an old factory, it's an 1 hour away from here."

"We need a good plan..." Yun-Seo said, "why, he's just one." One of her members said, "my dad has 20,264 men all together." Jihyun smirked, "we're more." She scoffed, "you have 300 men with you, right now how's that more?"

"Oh trust me darling, he's going down.."

3 hours later

Yun-Seo was laying down on her bed and cried softly, knowing that right now. Everything was happening because of her.
"Eomma, I'm sorry." She whispered and hugged the pillow.

"Sh, baby...it's okay." Yun-Seo sat up and her mother hugged her, "eomma, how did you find me?" She asked and her mother chuckled, "Jihyun found out." Yun-Seo sighed heavily.

"I fucked up badly, I lost myself, I'm losing everyone." Her mother wiped her tears and smiled, "it's okay, soon this will end."

"I don't know what to do! I don't! I can't live like this anymore!" Yun-Seo said and ruffled her hair backing away from the hug.
"Honey, I'll be there to help." Yun-Seo chuckled, "eomma, you need to stay safe please, it's my fight."